ACDC Stern VPX

This topic contains 211 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 21

Thanks for the update! I only have an issue when playing the lower playfield during hells bells. When the time is up it does not return the ball and the table starts looking for the ball endlessly. Happens every time.

sir knockie
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Hello,

cannot see download Link anymore – is there a Problem ?
    THX
    Jochen

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 201

i confirm senseless Issue … :scratch:

Jochen: DL is at Page 1, Version 1.3, maybe use another Browser (?)

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 54

was the dll ever figured out for ac\dc and metallica hammer to work correctly :mail:

Kind of. The release is still a beta over at VPU. But, I can’t recall any tables that has problems. A combination of 10.3 beta and latest sam beta should get you there. I expect however 10.3 to become official soon, and a short time after that I expect there will be a release for sam as well. There is however a known problem for some Gottlieb System 3 tables if you run dmddevice.dll from the dmd-ext project. Freezy is aware and will try to fix it once he has his head above water. If you need to play those tables, you’ll simply have to disable ‘use external dmd’ for now.

senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 21

Running latest 10.3 beta and latest sam beta and can confirm both the metallica hammer and acdc crossover work :).

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 294

Ok I found the new issue introduced with 1.3: to fix it go around line 584 and replace the highlighted lines

with these lines (copy/paste):

https://pastebin.com/raw/9GcShtRh

I’ll upload a new version soon.

robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 85

thanks awesome work making the tables better and better :good:

jesperpark
    Participant
      • Posts 22

Top notch table that keep getting better!!

Many Thanks for your hard work

sir knockie
    Participant
      • Posts 9

i confirm senseless Issue … :scratch:

Jochen: DL is at Page 1, Version 1.3, maybe use another Browser (?)

Hi first of all thx !!

I tried Mozilla and IE can not see downloads on first page of threat.
    Only on ACDC they are not there.

On other tables it works. Downloads on first Side.

Strange….

Thank you for your help !

Greets
    Jochen

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 201

Try this:

AC/DC premium

AC/DC Luci

AC/DC LET THERE BE ROCK

AC/DC BACK IN BLACK

Dont Forget to Change Script, after your Download,
    as ninuzzu said above / or DL 1.4 later.

Joey2001
    Joey2001
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Sadly there is another bug in the v1.3. I have multiball in hells bells and after the balls are gone, no new ball is coming out. The search for the ball begin, but don’t find some. But I have this error only one time till now.
    That’s not the bug in the lower playfield. That was solved with the changes in the script.

And it’s a fantastic table. :yahoo:

sir knockie
    Participant
      • Posts 9

This works for me !!!

Thank you very much !!!

Try this:

AC/DC premium

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/acdcpremium/embed/#?secret=yPLJw0O0Cr” data-secret=”yPLJw0O0Cr” title=”“AC/DC premium” — MONSTER BASH PINCAB” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”600″ height=”200″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

AC/DC Luci

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/acdcluci/embed/#?secret=FbA6dkeQcB” data-secret=”FbA6dkeQcB” title=”“AC/DC Luci” — MONSTER BASH PINCAB” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”600″ height=”200″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

AC/DC LET THERE BE ROCK

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/acdc-let-rock/embed/#?secret=qcC8PqS2b7″ data-secret=”qcC8PqS2b7″ title=”“AC/DC LET THERE BE ROCK” — MONSTER BASH PINCAB” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”600″ height=”200″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

AC/DC BACK IN BLACK

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/acdc-back-black/embed/#?secret=HNSv20JTTS” data-secret=”HNSv20JTTS” title=”“AC/DC BACK IN BLACK” — MONSTER BASH PINCAB” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”600″ height=”200″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

Dont Forget to Change Script, after your Download,
    as ninuzzu said above / or DL 1.4 later.

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 201

Joey, and nudging couldnt help ?
    You know the F11 Key, maybe a Ball is hidden anywhere to find the Issue ?

Of Course, will be hard to reproduce it again …

Michael Mostyn
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Hi, Awesome work, I find myself getting lost in the game and forgetting that it’s virtual.
    Would you mind looking at the downloads as I’m trying to download the new version but unfortunately the individual download buttons are not showing. The other tables are ok but AC/DC is only showing the Stern logo
    cheers

Michael Mostyn
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Sorry…nver mond the previous question I had a bit of a Homer Simpson moment :wacko: . I figured out the new download method.
    cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.