ATTACK from MARS VPXWIP

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP ATTACK from MARS VPXWIP

This topic contains 296 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by inferno156 inferno156 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 297 total)
  • Author
    g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 124

Not sure if the second video has confused a few people, thats a youtube clip of someones real table doing strobe multi ball. It was used as a reference for what it should look like when lighting in 3D (the tests in the first youtube clip, which was from our 3D). Hope that clears it up.

Blacksad
    Blacksad
    Participant
      • Posts 16

:XD: :mrgreen: :DX:

Light House
    Light House
    Participant
      • Posts 34

Not sure if the second video has confused a few people, thats a youtube clip of someones real table doing strobe multi ball. It was used as a reference for what it should look like when lighting in 3D (the tests in the first youtube clip, which was from our 3D). Hope that clears it up.

Only had to see the hand that throws the ball. At least I was not confused :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenty
    Participant
      • Posts 29

Your works are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O BIG BIG THX!!!!!!! :gott:

Karl Aronson
    Participant
      • Posts 1

whatever techniques your using should be put into an official guide for how to pull of this realistic lighting this is pretty amazing. dying to give it a go.

Jamie
    Jamie
    Participant
      • Posts 25

It’s toooooooooooo quiet!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post another teeeeeeaser!!!

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

Attack from Mars Alien Tooper Video

subzro53
    subzro53
    Participant
      • Posts 26

I love this game !!!!!
    when can we play at g5k version ?????

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 124

Patience guys..unfortunately have been waiting for the renders. 30 render layers with 6 different lighting setups at about 8k high to allow for projection. Luckily I have access to a render farm. Good news is they finished last night, look forward to checking them out over the next week. I have been working on a side project for Tron while waiting which I’m hoping to pull together before AFM ramps up again.

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 355

g5k, you’re a champ. You had me at “30 render layers!” Exciting news. As hauntfreaks said, you’re a godsend to the community. My kids and I play your T2 daily.

So many talented people here. Thanks!

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 46

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

subzro53
    subzro53
    Participant
      • Posts 26

g5k you’re T.2 version is the best !!!!! If you can, one day can you do the same for ” Congo ” wich is not good on vpx ….. i love this table !!!

toxie
    toxie
    Participant
      • Posts 41

Which renderer do you use?

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

Sounds inpressive the amount of renders, a farm 8O

Maybe sounds very impatient to say this, but another vote for Congo, the playfield resource is very good, and I think that the result can be very amazing with your skills

laylow
    laylow
    Participant
      • Posts 111

[/url]

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.