ATTACK from MARS VPXWIP

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP ATTACK from MARS VPXWIP

This topic contains 296 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by inferno156 inferno156 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 297 total)
  • Author
    subzro53
    subzro53
    Participant
      • Posts 26

INCREDIBLE !!!!!!! can’t wait !

lqueniart
    Participant
      • Posts 17

:good:

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 210

If it only plays half as good as it looks. I’ll be happy :yes:

BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 98

The non pin2dmd owners have to hope that freezy’ code some day will support the *.vni format. I know he started coding for it, but, he is busy with other things I guess.

it will work in near near future ;) cause my Beta dll already works

my project vpin on youtube: https://goo.gl/Dmk7c1
    Join the Visual Pinball Junkies Group on Facebook for latest Infos, WIP, cool people and a complete actual installation Guide https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPjunkies/

marie
    Participant
      • Posts 50

Amazing stuff!!! :bravo:

Carny_Priest
    Carny_Priest
    Participant
      • Posts 58

Just a reminder, the freezy dll is under GPL license so derived works can be distributed under the same license, a statement of changes and source code must also be disclosed.

That said, freezy is still active. He committed a pull request within the last 24 hours to add Arcooda/TPA cab support. Pull requests and test feedback on his repository might be the best way to get an official release out soon.

For the rest of us that can compile on our own, did you just merge all of the branches to get vni support working for virtual DMD? Asking for a friend.

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 355

So far I’ve been really impressed with g5k’s physics.

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 124

So far I’ve been really impressed with g5k’s physics.

Thanks Ben, I’m at a bit of a disadvantage on AFM as I haven’t played a real one much like I have with T2 and Tron that I have at our studio. I figure it will have similar feel to T2 given the vintage but hoping to find one that I can also play soon. Not sure how the remakes play in comparison but figure this should be built to play fast and dynamically versus an old one in need of a service :)

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 39

I have a pretty good condition AFM if you want video. regular gameplay or special situations. I assume youtube has a fair amount of play since its such a great and popular table. Looks so awesome, can’t wait.

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 124

I have a pretty good condition AFM if you want video. regular gameplay or special situations. I assume youtube has a fair amount of play since its such a great and popular table. Looks so awesome, can’t wait.

Thanks mate, yeah I’ll hit up youtube first and let you know if there is something specific I’d like some coverage on. Cheers!

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 210

The non pin2dmd owners have to hope that freezy’ code some day will support the *.vni format. I know he started coding for it, but, he is busy with other things I guess.

it will work in near near future ;) cause my Beta dll already works

Oh – I know ;)

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 407

:o Please Photos, from – whatever – all :mrgreen:

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

Nice background.

Paulo Cunha
    Participant
      • Posts 1

My favorit pin. YEEEESSSSSSS!!!! :yahoo:

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 46

Now, every time I get a response notification from this topic my heart races. :lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.