Attack From Mars VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Attack From Mars VPX

This topic contains 292 replies, has 107 voices, and was last updated by  Scritley 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 293 total)
  • Author

darren clipson
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Cant wait to play, Thanks again for all the hard work you creators do. We all appreciate it so much! :heart:

exd exxdd
    Participant
      • Posts 13

THAAAANKS!!!

I’m alone today at home so it’s time to kill some martiaaaans!!! :bravo: :bravo:

Really, thanks for the hard work, your skills are amazing and you share them with us without asking for anyting in return… you F%#%$ rock!!! :gott:

Mike Conahan
    Participant
      • Posts 13

My download states it is damaged and can’t be opened???

Johward
    Johward
    Participant
      • Posts 1

thank you so much for this great table. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
    I can not go to work tomorrow … :whistle:

kalou
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Error Winrar ?!?!?!
    I can’t open the file. :scratch:

arcadezz
    Participant
      • Posts 22

WOW!! This table rocks!! Simply AMAZING! Thank you for taking the time to create it and share it with us – AWESOME! :hurra: :bravo:

Chris Peterson
    Participant
      • Posts 4

I can’t get the flippers to work. Is there something I have to change in the script to make them flip? Thanks! :)

kalou
    Participant
      • Posts 3

@ Mike Conahan
    You’re not alone ;)

skitso
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Amazing table, by far the best one yet. Definitely the one table to show off to people. :gott: Thank you g5k and all the other people involved!

If I can give one request, I’d like the ufo to jolt more when exploding. At least the one table I’ve played IRL had a more “loose” movement. :?

Also, I’m not sure there’s always been an alien in the UFO cockpit. Is it officially in some later table version I’ve not seen or is it g5k’s own addition to VPX?

Mike Conahan
    Participant
      • Posts 13

RAR program broken. All is good. This table is insane. The main saucer responds to nudges. Absolutely ridiculous. You sir, are beyond the rest of us. Many thanks.

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

For the flippers: I solved it that way (posted on page 1), make sure u are using VPinMAME31_minimal_beta and SAMBuild_r4550, after that press the Install button on Setup.exe

For the Winrar damaged file, use WinZip or try another program to open it.

For more UFO shaking, I’m not an expert but I think it will work fine if u go to the script and change the values of this 2 lines to:

727 cball.velx = 4
    728 cball.vely = -18

The alien in the UFO and transparent targets, I think it is a mod similar to this of the video opsted below, or as u said g5k’s own addition:

tttttwii
    tttttwii
    Participant
      • Posts 72

The table is fucking great. Have not believed that this is possible. You are the greatest!

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 408

Guys,

use 7-Zip for unzip this Files, it is free and for all ZIP Files,
    Download: https://7-zip.org

Flippers don’t work ?
    Download r4550 from here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3461-sambuild31-beta-thread

laylow
    laylow
    Participant
      • Posts 111

Excellent work Grant, Rob and Tom. Beautiful looks and great physics. It’s really amazing what you guys can do, really vpx the next level.
    But I have two questions:
    In my video at 3.52 I got a strobe multiball in another multiball but it didn’t “strobe” and if you watch the last minute of the video the game ends but I still have a ball in play? but maybe that’s a part of the game :-) (I have everything updated with the latest betas)

Mike Conahan
    Participant
      • Posts 13

The level of detail on this table is unbelievable. The shadows cast on the side boards is something that most would ignore. The game play is far superior to any that I have tried previously. Well worth the wait. Once again, thanks to g5k and all who worked to make this exceptional table.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 293 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.