monster forum titframe Avengers Stern VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA monster forum titframe Avengers Stern VPX

This topic contains 54 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  blackvulcan3 4 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Ginsonic
    Ginsonic
    Participant
      • Posts 34

… and it is awesome B-)

Indeed :yes:

Mark-70
    Mark-70
    Participant
      • Posts 101

Yeap, excellent colors!

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1352

Video Topper is now available, thanks Laylow :good:

Arngrim
    Arngrim
    Participant
      • Posts 27

script update for controller.vbs, and added rgb undercab dynamic effect based on the playfield gi 🙂

https://pastebin.com/JWZV002U

senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 21

This table is great and with the color rom it is nearly perfect… Tomorrow I’m installing my undercab lighting so I can enjoy the additional present from Arngrim :). Thanks to all involved!

sandroace
    Participant
      • Posts 5

It keeps telling me that machine avs_170 terminated before initialized check Rom path or Rom file. What is wrong? I’ve tried multiple roms. The color version, normal downloaded from this site and the pro rom downloaded from the stern site all the same results. Any help please.

robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 94

i think you need to go into script change it rom name to avs_170 or avs_170c for color rom

outhere
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Try download this rom and rename it avs_170
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3916-avengers-pro-v17/

sandroace
    Participant
      • Posts 5

No dice! Tried both suggestions still giving me the same error! No clue whats going on! Any other suggestions?

outhere
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Do other Stern games work…?
    If you download the ROM from here you have to zip it… then rename it
    Did you run the setup in the VPinMame to make sure the ROM is in there and test it from there?

sandroace
    Participant
      • Posts 5

I managed to figure it out. Thanks for the help guys!

outhere
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Great to hear
    Please take the time to explain what you did, So Others May learn from this experience

sandroace
    Participant
      • Posts 5

Basically what I did was make sure I had the newest Pinmame installed(which I’m pretty sure I did) but just in case I installed the newest Pinmame and SamPinmame as well and tried again. After that was done I realized that I did indeed need to change the name of the Rom in the script. Even though it matched I had it named avs_170 just like it was in the script but realized that in fact in my case I needed to rename the Rom and the script to avg_170 instead of avs_170. To my delight I tried again and this time it worked without a problem.

diemonik
    diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 57

Update 1.1 its already uploaded

neofr45
    neofr45
    Participant
      • Posts 67

great news diemo and my friend Aetios who works on the model Hulk has soon finished

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.