monster forum titframe Avengers Stern VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA monster forum titframe Avengers Stern VPX

This topic contains 61 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  iwis iwis 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1572

Another awesome video topper is now availbale, thanks BambiPlattfuss :good:

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 82

I had an error (like a number of other users) with this one. For me on load, line 88 where it wasn’t finding the cgnamename. I have other SAM games working, did the usual process of download this rom, rename to avs_170.zip as referenced in the script code but still was getting the error.

I checked in vpinmame in the rom list and for Avengers it was expecting avg_170. I renamed the rom name in vpx script to avg_170 and the rom file to avg_170.zip and that has worked for me. Hope this helps those still having trouble.

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 65

Avenger 1.2 fix , with original hulk as requested … enjoy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOTUVwcjRpRUJjWmM

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 65

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1572

Avenger 1.2 fix , with original hulk as requested … enjoy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOTUVwcjRpRUJjWmM

Diemonik, use upload page for table file, thanks :good:

bolt
    bolt
    Participant
      • Posts 98

Thank you for the update diemonik and Tom.

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 197

:good:

HauntFreaks
    HauntFreaks
    Participant
      • Posts 47

2d hulk??

neofr45
    neofr45
    Participant
      • Posts 92

There will be an update with the hulk 3d soon Hauntfreaks :wink:

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 51

Is anyone else having an issue on 1.2 where the plunger seems to be in the way for subsequent balls (i.e. multiball) to launch properly. The plunger sits a bit too high, so the ball leans to the left and will not autolaunch in multiball. Any thoughts on a solution?

kino412
    kino412
    Participant
      • Posts 9

I tried the google drive link for 1.2 but it’s expired. Any update on hauntfreaks 3D Hulk? That dude does awesome work.

Thomas
    Participant
      • Posts 234

Ma perchè le palle che finiscono nelle buche laterali o al lato della paletta .. poi non c’è modo più di spostarle.. la modifica che ho fatto io per far funzionare questa tavola è stato mettere control a 1 alla riga 19. può essere questo il problema???? Ciao a tutti.

Rob A
    Rob A
    Participant
      • Posts 1

I know I’m late to the party but I just started using Visual Pinball this weekend and was having a really tough time with this table with some command errors in the script. (I can’t confirm now that I’ve fixed it, but I Think it was Line 87 and 277, like Marco mentioned.) Thanks to the prior posters, I was able to figure it out, but I had to piece together information from a few posts so I thought I’d leave my process below in case it helps the next person:

1) Change Line 19 in the script from 3 to 1 (i’m using a single monitor and no backglass)
    2) Change Line 65 in the script to the same name as your bios .zip file, leaving out the “.zip” (mine is avs_170c because my .zip file is named avs_170c.zip)
    3) Change the .bin file in your bios .zip file to the same name as Line 65 in the script (mine is avs_170c.bin)
    4) Hit “Save” in the Visual Pinball File Menu you exit/X out of the script

iwis iwis
    Participant
      • Posts 12

Hi folks,

I can’t run this table
    I have vpx 10.5 latetst version.
    I have tried “Avengers (Stern 2012)-WIP HD neo Hulk rascalV2” and “Avengers (Stern 2012)1.2”
    Both give me the same error in line 87 and 227.

What is wrong?
    thx

iwis iwis
    Participant
      • Posts 12

nobody? :(

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.