BATMAN the dark knight VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA BATMAN the dark knight VPX

This topic contains 180 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  ROUSSEAU SIMON 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

1.2 available :bye:

bolt
    bolt
    Participant
      • Posts 103

Thanks for the update.

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

Thanks for the next Update. :yes:

djrobx
    Participant
      • Posts 94

Nice, thanks Tom/Ninuzzu!

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 212

Before you released this table I didn’t really know it that well. You provided us with a great guide. That, and a little advice/help from Ninuzzu made me play and enjoy it on a whole new level. I still haven’t managed to get to wizard mode, but, that is my fault. Been close several times. I’m not going to give up and I look forward to this 1.2 release.

Thank you very much Tom and Ninuzzu ! :rose:

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 359

Thanks, Tom and Nino!

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 47

Thanks for the update. :good: :good:

neofr45
    neofr45
    Participant
      • Posts 92

big thanks for the update :good:

leevuth
    leevuth
    Participant
      • Posts 6

:good:
    Thanks

ckpin
    ckpin
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Thanks for another great table. It plays perfectly and is especially enjoyable when the number of balls are increased. Really appreciate providing easy access to all the support media and backglass material.

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

I just played for a little bit and I ran into a bit of a bug, Im gonna try and replicate it. I shot the batmobile crane thing on the left and the ball dropped in there fine but when it raised up it shot the ball up over it and fell under it and was lost, had to exit vpx. Sorry if that is a poor description. Im gonna try and see if it happens again. I dont know what you call the mech on the left side of the playfield, it has the batmobile in it.

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Ok second time trying and it did it again. If someone wants to test it and see if it is happening to them id appreciate it. Playing desktop view.

Bullwinkle55
    Bullwinkle55
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Thank you Tom and Ninuzzu, not only a great table but it has to be a serious contender for some of the best lighting effects ever. In both standard and custom lighting modes. Easily one of my favorite tables. I am very grateful for the work it took to make it look this fantastic.
    A great time to be a pinball fan …Dan

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 359

The LED lighting is indeed fantastic. Right up there with Ninuzzu’s lighting artistry on ACDC. Played this one for a full hour last night. Such a treat. Thanks, Tom and Ninuzzu!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.