BATMAN the dark knight VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA BATMAN the dark knight VPX

This topic contains 180 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  ROUSSEAU SIMON 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Mark-70
    Mark-70
    Participant
      • Posts 159

I am a bit late, but thanks for the update!
    Great table

Demonolith
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Table gives me an error: Machine ‘bdk_294’ (Batman: The Dark Knight (V2.94)) terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’m using the latest VPX 10.5 beta, the latest 1.2 table download, the rom file provided on the download page, and the latest PinMAME beta 4573

Demonolith
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Table gives me an error: Machine ‘bdk_294’ (Batman: The Dark Knight (V2.94)) terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’m using the latest VPX 10.5 beta, the latest 1.2 table download, the rom file provided on the download page, and the latest PinMAME beta 4573

I feel like an idiot. All I had to do was to rename the rom zip file to bdk_294 and it works great. Leaving my posts up in case other people run into the same issue

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 212

Run the rom from setup.exe – if that doesn’t work. Then you need to fix the rom.

Christopher Clarkson
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Great game, lovin it!

Knievel
    Knievel
    Participant
      • Posts 12

Anyone running this in full screen exclusive mode? Just stalls when loading for me.
    The crane thing swings about half way across the playfield and then everything freezes up.
    Works fine in windowed mode.

TNT2
    TNT2
    Participant
      • Posts 185

Great work on this! Plays great!

Knievel: I am using full screen exclusive mode. I haven’t had any issue playing the table. Using the most recent version of VP beta (3490).

Knievel
    Knievel
    Participant
      • Posts 12

Thanks I thought I was all updated but will check again..

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 54

Hi guys, great table. One question and its flipper related but not fast flips.

I notice my right flipper tends to flutter, I cant think of a better word to describe it. I press the left flipper and it is okay, the right flipper intermittently does something like rapid fire 2-3 really quick flips from one press.

This is the only table I have noticed it on and it can be quite frustrating, especially if you try and rest the ball on the right flipper and it engages multiple times in quick succession.

As I’ve never played the real table is this true to the table or is it a known wider issue I just haven’t seen until this table.

Thank you. BV3.

Knievel
    Knievel
    Participant
      • Posts 12

Knievel: I am using full screen exclusive mode. I haven’t had any issue playing the table. Using the most recent version of VP beta (3490).

Hi TNT2, are you running a virtual dmd using freezy’s dll?
    I think it may be the source of my issue. I can get the table to load if I use the standard VPM DMD.

I downloaded the latest freezy dll but that did not fix it.

Knievel
    Knievel
    Participant
      • Posts 12

Well turning off at91jit in the registry file for that table ‘fixed’ it. Old trick I remember using before.
    Not really sure what it does or why I seem to be the only one with this issue though.

giovanni1966
    Participant
      • Posts 8

:bravo:
    Nearly perfect.
    The only thing missing is the animated bubble in the spirit level when nudging.
    The machine is just great fun!

Michel Matos
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Thanks man

Marco Humerez
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Que excelente juego. muchas gracias a los creadores

mario1976
    Participant
      • Posts 2

grazie!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.