BATMAN the dark knight VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA BATMAN the dark knight VPX

This topic contains 175 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by Knievel Knievel 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 384

Do you also have Batman Dark Knight.VPT in your Folder ?
    Or have you tried to update PinballX ?

Light House
    Light House
    Participant
      • Posts 34

Wonderful magnificent :bravo:
    SuPErThAnKs !

nkachelmeyer
    nkachelmeyer
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Options for custom lighting are in the top of the script and can be turned on or off there.

_Sven34_ wrote:
    Have a Question to Batman Where can I find the other Version Custom Lighting ??? this Version

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 63

Have a Question to Batman Where can I find the other Version Custom Lighting ??? this Version

<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/anxfME-YMqA?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media”></iframe>

You can select the custom lightning and flips at the start of the script:

Enable Custom Lighting (‘0=no, 1=yes)
    Const LightingMod = 1

DamsBALL
    DamsBALL
    Participant
      • Posts 7

:yahoo:
    thank you !

amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 72

Finalmente sono riuscito a giocarci oggi. Veramente bellissimo ragazzi! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Siete i migliori!!! :gott: :gott: :gott:

marie
    Participant
      • Posts 46

Wow Thanks a lot for another beauty! This one is even more special because you created it as a result of the 3rd voting poll.

So you made this top notch table on request of the MPB community.

We are blessed with such gifted people like you! :rose:

firebrand007
    firebrand007
    Participant
      • Posts 14

Thanks for your suggestion Stefan. I did have an older (physmod5) version of the table which I just deleted, but unfortunately it didn’t change anything.
    I’m using PinballX 2.62 so an old version but I’d rather not update it as it works flawlessly with all tables, and I read that some recent versions had issues… I’m pretty sure the problem is not PinballX related as I have the same issue if I launch the table via the recording executable or without launching another table first…

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 46

Fantastic!!! Thank you very much for providing us with this masterpiece! Again. :good:
    :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Guys, i feel like a Noob,…

Welcome to the club. :D :lol: :whistle:

Korbin Knight
    Korbin Knight
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Absolutely fantastic guys! Already ordering a pizza to have friends over for some friendly competition.

I had one issue where the ball was trapped under the left bat mobile ramp (but no longer visible) and it never came out nor did the table think it was locked. I tried some serious nudging but it never showed up. Had to exit and restart. Yes I’m on all the latest and crane moves perfectly, etc. I’ll try and note the exact sequence should it happen again.

On a side note, does anyone have a good color palette file or even a full color patch for this table? I set VPM’s 4 color settings with shades of blue which isn’t bad but this would be a great table for true color.

Again though what a super table. Plays quite realistic and the fun level is off the charts.

Tried to post an add to this bug but my post seemed disappear. In any case searching through the pages to see if this bug has been reported and I see Cognis found it as well.

All files updated, joker and crane both work but when the ball goes into the batmobile ramp, it rolls towards the back and sits. The table looks for the lost ball by moving the joker, then the crane, and finally it lifts the back of the batmobile ramp, where the sitting ball falls down under the ramp and then rolls forward, under the ramp to the front of the ramp. With is unrecoverable, you must exit the table. I have duplicated this many times, so I try hard to not get the ball on the batmobile ramp now.

Great table. One of my favorites. I could never get the crane to register hits on other tables. This ones crane works great! Thanks so much. If I find more bugs I’ll be sure to report in to help out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrangrygrandpa
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Wow guys, this is amazing.

I’ve played a few games now, and I thought I’d share the only issue I’ve run into:

During multiball, I shot two of the balls down the left side where they hit and got stuck behind the crane/ball area. I couldn’t dislodge them, and even during the “figure out where the ball is stuck” phase the machine went through didn’t let them loose.

Just thought I’d share. Also the custom lighting you did is freaking sweet!

Fulltilt
    Fulltilt
    Participant
      • Posts 24

This table is amazing!!! Lighting is ..well everything is WOW! Thanks so much to all involved.

42" VirtuaPin Cab
    | AMD 8150 FX CPU | ASUS Crosshair Formula IV MB | 8gig GSkill DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 1070 - 8gig |
    | 42" Commercial Grade 1080p LCD Playfield Monitor | Corsair 750w PSU | Flipper Fidelity 2.1 Sound System |
    | AOC LED 27" Monitor(Backglass) | Win7 |

BorisB
    BorisB
    Participant
      • Posts 31

I can confirm the ball issue on the left side while in multiball, it happened only once here tho.
    Did shot a ball up there and a second one shortly after. the second one just vanished, looked like it would roll from the back of the rail? on the left. had to restart the table to solve it.
    In a later game i had an equal situation (shots where timed different) and everything worked as it should. I suppose the problem occurs when the rail? on the left is preparing the release process and another one comes up there. hope this makes sense :? :)

thanks again to all involved for this masterpiece :heart: :good:

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Just installed this table and wanted to thank all involved for a beautiful recreation. This table is stunning that custom lighting is awesome, cheers!

Joul
    Participant
      • Posts 12

I have same problem and all is up to date …
    Someone has find a solution please ?

I can confirm the ball issue on the left side while in multiball, it happened only once here tho.
    Did shot a ball up there and a second one shortly after. the second one just vanished, looked like it would roll from the back of the rail? on the left. had to restart the table to solve it.
    In a later game i had an equal situation (shots where timed different) and everything worked as it should. I suppose the problem occurs when the rail? on the left is preparing the release process and another one comes up there. hope this makes sense :? :)

thanks again to all involved for this masterpiece :heart: :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.