Champions League Season 18 VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Champions League Season 18 VPX

This topic contains 100 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  armyaviation 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Andypc
    Andypc
    Participant
      • Posts 61

************************ UltraDMD OPTIONS *******************

Const UseFullColor = “True” ‘Use Color DMD (True / False)
    Const DMDSize = True ‘Automatic DMD Size (True / False)
    Const UDMDWidth = 509 ‘Width in Pixels
    Const UDMDHeight = 115 ‘Height in Pixels
    Const DMDPosition = True ‘Automatic DMD Position (True / False)
    Const DMDPosX = 2176 ‘DMD X Position in Decimal
    Const DMDPosY = 598 ‘DMD Y Position in Decimal
    ************************ END OF UltraDMD OPTIONS ***************

This is being overridden by the F6 Menu with the incorrect values if I have been playing a different game using Ultra DMD

johngreve
    Participant
      • Posts 49

Hi,
    I have been enjoying this masterpiece since it’s release and have not had any problems running or playing it. Yesterday I replaced my real Vishay orange DMD with a new pinDMD3 color display.
    Since then I can still play the table and I might add that the colors of the DMD display are really impressive compared to the single orange color that I had before. Actually the display is stunning to see now. I never knew what I was missing colorwise with this table…..orange doesn’t do it justice. It’s almost like a new table now….unbelievable.Well done!

Small problem that I hope someone can help me with…..like I said earlier I can still play the table fine but after the game is over and the table is still in the attract mode after a minute or so I get the following error. “UltraDMD has stopped working” script error line: 326 The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable ‘ Ultra DMD. Is Rendering,

Also along the same lines…. on Champions League 17 ver1.3 after the table loads but before the game starts I now get the following error: Line 116- If UltraDMDnew= 1 Then

I’m thinking these are related to the pinDMD3 upgrade yesterday. I haven’t had any problems running the other Ultra DMD tables that I have though.

Hope someone can help….running VP10.5
    Thanks much!

Andypc
    Andypc
    Participant
      • Posts 61

The table is amazing, but I have one problem. I used F6 to set the size and position of the Ultra DMD, if I load another Ultra DMD game with a different size and position and then return to Champions League (Both 1.3 and 18 1.0) it has lost the size and position originally set. I have tried adding the script I was using in 1.2 to set the Ultra DMD size and position, but it no longer works :-( This is a problem for people with two screen’s where the DMD size and position will vary game to game.

Bump, this issue has been outstanding for a while. Please can you take a look. Thanks

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 461

Try this new vbs, overwrite the old one:

Remember to set size and position using the F6 menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ahmet Yuce
    Participant
      • Posts 1

GREAT JOB I LIKE THIS TABLE!!

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

I saw someone else had this error for CL season 17 and i have it also, game launches but as soon as you start a game it kicks you out

line 116 error
    If UltraDMDNew=1 Then
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard00 NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, “ball ” & ballinplay(CurrentPlayer)
    Else
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, “ball ” & ballinplay(CurrentPlayer)
    End If
    Else
    If UltraDMDNew=1 Then
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard00 NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, ” ”
    Else
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, ” ”
    End If
    End If
    End Sub

Does anyone have a solution for this? CL Season 18 works fine.

diego steinfeld
    Participant
      • Posts 3

hello I do not have music from this table, the table is excellent, I have the sounds in the music folder and also select sound preferences but I can not get it to appear

CiccioVPin
    CiccioVPin
    Participant
      • Posts 39

Complimenti TT&NZ un altro capolavoro di grafica, fisica e anche ottima musica.

In Pinball X ho creato una sezione tavoli dedicata – VPX TT&NZ tavoli – B-) :bravo: :mrgreen:

Entro l’estate dovrei finire il cab seguiranno breve video o foto del VPX.
    Al cab manca ancora back-box, verniciatura, vetro e gambe da flipper :?

Grazie :bye:

CiccioVPin

armyaviation
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Love the game, is there any way to disable the flashers and strobes in the table. my system cant keep up with t and I get ball stutter but only when the flashers on the table go off. besides I have dof flashers. thanks

Giusto Davide
    Participant
      • Posts 42

Fill it up a little bit what happens.

Initially I was reporting an error immediately on line 1 of the script.
    Ninnuzzu passed me a revised version from the script and this problem was overcome.

Now he gives me another mistake as in the photo.
    Always ninnuzzu has kindly passed me the link of a program to open the vpreg file. At that point I had to change the value of the item dmd option from 5 to 4. The fact is that the item dmd option was not there.
    I took the vpreg from an old visual pinball folder that I had saved and the table started.
    At this point the dmd of ultradmd was in the starting position, I can move it by hand but when I open the table the position is reset.
    If I try to press F6 which should make the setup of the dmd options appear on these tables gives me error.

I have no problems with goldorak or other tables ultradmd = (

Vi prego salvatemi =)

schmoker
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Script error line 1 – “Access denied” ??? I’m a bit newer to this fantastic hobby – is there a “trick” or inside information that I need to allow this table to be played ? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks much !!

JustAnotherRat
    JustAnotherRat
    Participant
      • Posts 13

@schmoker try reinstalling UltraDMD. It fixed this error for me.

schmoker
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Thanks for the tip JustAnotherRat but its still not working. I believe that I reinstalled UltraDMD correctly but same message pops up. “Access Denied” on line 1 – I was wondering if a simple script change on that line would allow “access” to the game…? I have no issues with any other table (many new releases included) – I’m using the latest program (10.5 official release) and I’m at a total loss. It has to be something that I’ve overlooked, no doubt, I always assume operator error first. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 99

https://www.facebook.com/bambiPlattfuss/posts/2222437964659585 You´ll never walk alone

still love it and one of most played tables in my system

my project vpin on youtube: https://goo.gl/Dmk7c1
    Join the Visual Pinball Junkies Group on Facebook for latest Infos, WIP, cool people and a complete actual installation Guide https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPjunkies/

NailBuster
    NailBuster
    Participant
      • Posts 6

FYI… I’m working on a PinUP Player MOD for this table…

Here’s a WIP

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.