Champions League Season 18 VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Champions League Season 18 VPX

This topic contains 97 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by BambiPlattfuss BambiPlattfuss 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Andypc
    Andypc
    Participant
      • Posts 61

************************ UltraDMD OPTIONS *******************

Const UseFullColor = “True” ‘Use Color DMD (True / False)
    Const DMDSize = True ‘Automatic DMD Size (True / False)
    Const UDMDWidth = 509 ‘Width in Pixels
    Const UDMDHeight = 115 ‘Height in Pixels
    Const DMDPosition = True ‘Automatic DMD Position (True / False)
    Const DMDPosX = 2176 ‘DMD X Position in Decimal
    Const DMDPosY = 598 ‘DMD Y Position in Decimal
    ************************ END OF UltraDMD OPTIONS ***************

This is being overridden by the F6 Menu with the incorrect values if I have been playing a different game using Ultra DMD

johngreve
    Participant
      • Posts 48

Hi,
    I have been enjoying this masterpiece since it’s release and have not had any problems running or playing it. Yesterday I replaced my real Vishay orange DMD with a new pinDMD3 color display.
    Since then I can still play the table and I might add that the colors of the DMD display are really impressive compared to the single orange color that I had before. Actually the display is stunning to see now. I never knew what I was missing colorwise with this table…..orange doesn’t do it justice. It’s almost like a new table now….unbelievable.Well done!

Small problem that I hope someone can help me with…..like I said earlier I can still play the table fine but after the game is over and the table is still in the attract mode after a minute or so I get the following error. “UltraDMD has stopped working” script error line: 326 The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable ‘ Ultra DMD. Is Rendering,

Also along the same lines…. on Champions League 17 ver1.3 after the table loads but before the game starts I now get the following error: Line 116- If UltraDMDnew= 1 Then

I’m thinking these are related to the pinDMD3 upgrade yesterday. I haven’t had any problems running the other Ultra DMD tables that I have though.

Hope someone can help….running VP10.5
    Thanks much!

Andypc
    Andypc
    Participant
      • Posts 61

The table is amazing, but I have one problem. I used F6 to set the size and position of the Ultra DMD, if I load another Ultra DMD game with a different size and position and then return to Champions League (Both 1.3 and 18 1.0) it has lost the size and position originally set. I have tried adding the script I was using in 1.2 to set the Ultra DMD size and position, but it no longer works :-( This is a problem for people with two screen’s where the DMD size and position will vary game to game.

Bump, this issue has been outstanding for a while. Please can you take a look. Thanks

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 461

Try this new vbs, overwrite the old one:

Remember to set size and position using the F6 menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ahmet Yuce
    Participant
      • Posts 1

GREAT JOB I LIKE THIS TABLE!!

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

I saw someone else had this error for CL season 17 and i have it also, game launches but as soon as you start a game it kicks you out

line 116 error
    If UltraDMDNew=1 Then
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard00 NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, “ball ” & ballinplay(CurrentPlayer)
    Else
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, “ball ” & ballinplay(CurrentPlayer)
    End If
    Else
    If UltraDMDNew=1 Then
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard00 NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, ” ”
    Else
    UltraDMD.DisplayScoreboard NewPlayer, CurrentPlayer+1, p1score, p2score, p3score, p4score, creditString, ” ”
    End If
    End If
    End Sub

Does anyone have a solution for this? CL Season 18 works fine.

diego steinfeld
    Participant
      • Posts 3

hello I do not have music from this table, the table is excellent, I have the sounds in the music folder and also select sound preferences but I can not get it to appear

CiccioVPin
    CiccioVPin
    Participant
      • Posts 39

Complimenti TT&NZ un altro capolavoro di grafica, fisica e anche ottima musica.

In Pinball X ho creato una sezione tavoli dedicata – VPX TT&NZ tavoli – B-) :bravo: :mrgreen:

Entro l’estate dovrei finire il cab seguiranno breve video o foto del VPX.
    Al cab manca ancora back-box, verniciatura, vetro e gambe da flipper :?

Grazie :bye:

CiccioVPin

armyaviation
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Love the game, is there any way to disable the flashers and strobes in the table. my system cant keep up with t and I get ball stutter but only when the flashers on the table go off. besides I have dof flashers. thanks

Giusto Davide
    Participant
      • Posts 42

Fill it up a little bit what happens.

Initially I was reporting an error immediately on line 1 of the script.
    Ninnuzzu passed me a revised version from the script and this problem was overcome.

Now he gives me another mistake as in the photo.
    Always ninnuzzu has kindly passed me the link of a program to open the vpreg file. At that point I had to change the value of the item dmd option from 5 to 4. The fact is that the item dmd option was not there.
    I took the vpreg from an old visual pinball folder that I had saved and the table started.
    At this point the dmd of ultradmd was in the starting position, I can move it by hand but when I open the table the position is reset.
    If I try to press F6 which should make the setup of the dmd options appear on these tables gives me error.

I have no problems with goldorak or other tables ultradmd = (

Vi prego salvatemi =)

schmoker
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Script error line 1 – “Access denied” ??? I’m a bit newer to this fantastic hobby – is there a “trick” or inside information that I need to allow this table to be played ? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks much !!

JustAnotherRat
    JustAnotherRat
    Participant
      • Posts 13

@schmoker try reinstalling UltraDMD. It fixed this error for me.

schmoker
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Thanks for the tip JustAnotherRat but its still not working. I believe that I reinstalled UltraDMD correctly but same message pops up. “Access Denied” on line 1 – I was wondering if a simple script change on that line would allow “access” to the game…? I have no issues with any other table (many new releases included) – I’m using the latest program (10.5 official release) and I’m at a total loss. It has to be something that I’ve overlooked, no doubt, I always assume operator error first. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 95

https://www.facebook.com/bambiPlattfuss/posts/2222437964659585 You´ll never walk alone

still love it and one of most played tables in my system

my project vpin on youtube: https://goo.gl/Dmk7c1
    Join the Visual Pinball Junkies Group on Facebook for latest Infos, WIP, cool people and a complete actual installation Guide https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPjunkies/

NailBuster
    NailBuster
    Participant
      • Posts 6

FYI… I’m working on a PinUP Player MOD for this table…

Here’s a WIP

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.