Champions League UltraDMD has stopped working error

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES HELP Champions League UltraDMD has stopped working error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johngreve 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

johngreve
    Participant
      • Posts 48

Hi,
    I continue to love and play both of these tables and am still amazed by them…..since I upgraded my cabinet from pindmd2 to pindmd3 a few days ago I experience the following behavior with both Champions League Season 17 and Season 18 as follows:

Champions League Season 18
    The table will load and play just fine…full color on the DMD display,I can play the table all day long with no problesms and am thankful for that however,after playing and left in the attract mode for a minute or two I get the following error.
    “UltraDMD has stopped working”
    script error line:326 ‘The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable ‘Ultradmd.Is Rendering”
    again…I can play the table all day no problem….this error only pops up in attract mode either prior or after playing the table.

Champions League 17 ver 1.3
    After loading the table but prior to the game starting I get the following error:
    Line 116- If UltraDMDNew=1 Then

Interestingly enough….versions 1.0 and 1.1 seem to play just fine.

I believe that I have all of the UltraDMD tables and have had no problems with any of the others.
    I am running VP10.5 and UltraDMD ver 1.4
    I’m thinking that I may have an older file that maybe needs updating or perhaps a script setting needs changing?? Both tables worked fine when I was using pindmd2 yet.

Hope somebody can help here as I’m not sure what else to look for.Thanks in advance

Andypc
    Andypc
    Participant
      • Posts 61

It has also stopped remembering the UltraDMD position in Champions League 17 ver 1.3 and Champions League 18.

johngreve
    Participant
      • Posts 48

It has also stopped remembering the UltraDMD position in Champions League 17 ver 1.3 and Champions League 18.

Do you know how I can fix that? Thanks

Andypc
    Andypc
    Participant
      • Posts 61

I am

Do you know how I can fix that? Thanks

I am hoping Ninuzzu or Tom will be able to help fix it

johngreve
    Participant
      • Posts 48

That’s two of us.😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.