monster forum titframe Champions League VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA monster forum titframe Champions League VPX

This topic contains 315 replies, has 98 voices, and was last updated by  Giusto Davide 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

cl_flyer_frontcl_flyer_back

Champions League  season 17 TT&NZ 2017

Esegui il login per scaricare i file

TAVOLA Champions League Season 17 1.4 TT&NZdownload visual pinball button ico

5833 Downloads

BACKGLASS  ChampionsLeagueTT&NZvpx 1.0B2S 3 SCREENS TT&NZdownload visual pinball button ico

1255 Downloads

BACKGLASS  UEFA_CL-dB2S- 2 SCREENS TT&NZdownload visual pinball button ico

678 Downloads

BACKGLASS  UEFA_CL-dB2S- 2 SCREENS TT&NZ-VOGLIADICANEdownload visual pinball button ico

400 Downloads

ULTRA DMD ULTRADMD

2458 Downloads

MUSICaudiofile

1057 Downloads

RULESRULESPDF
    rules sheet

MEDIAtt&NZ cl logo
    Logo

MEDIAChampions League backglass
    Backglass

MEDIAchampions league backglass 2 screenschampions league backglass 2 screens
    Backglass 2 screens

AnthozoA
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Tom & Ninuzzu, thanks for all you hard work, it’s amazing Table. :good:
    How I Can Increase or Decrease only Music.
    Thank’s for your reply

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

Tom & Ninuzzu, thanks for all you hard work, it’s amazing Table. :good:
    How I Can Increase or Decrease only Music.
    Thank’s for your reply

Hi AnthonazoA, now is not possibile to change mp3 volume, we are waitng for VPX update for this feature

AnthozoA
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Thank’s I’m waiting…

JustAnotherRat
    JustAnotherRat
    Participant
      • Posts 13

I posted this in the WIP thread however I’ve noticed this thread is lively and the other one isn’t.

Sorry to ask on this thread, but as you may remember Tom, I uploaded a video of this table to the Visual Pinball Addicts Facebook page where the ball once it goes up the ramp disappears under the table and never returns but when I nudge the table I can see it below a hole near where the flipper is for corner kicks (I think).

I have tried many different versions of vpinmame and Visual Pinball also doing a full reinstallation of Visual Pinball but the same problem still occurs. I haven’t yet wiped my hard drive and started from scratch but I am hoping to avoid that if I can.

Can you this of anything that I could try to overcome this problem?

It is only this table and the recently released Fish Tales that seem to have this problem so I am thinking it might be a setting or possibly the way a table is created that I might be able to tweak to fix but I have no idea about table building.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Since posting to the other thread, I have also found one of the Star Trek tables has this fault on my cabinet too. There must be a setting somewhere that is causing this problem but I can’t seem to find one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

JustAnotherRat
    JustAnotherRat
    Participant
      • Posts 13

For Star Trek, apparently I was using the Pro ROM on the LE table and that was the result.

On Fish Tales and Champions League the problem ended up being very strange. Off a hunch, I disconnected the Zeb’s encoder and tested and both tables worked fine. Reconnected and they both played up again. First thought, oh great I have a hardware fault. I decided to try to narrow things down a little further. I reconnected the encoder but disabled analogue nudging. No improvement. So I re-enabled analogue nudging but set the dead zone to 100 for testing… problem went away. I then went and set it to 1, the problem was still gone. I wondered whether it was to do with vibrations from the subwoofer so I turned to volume up all the way and tested. It still worked fine at 1 for those issues however the ball would nudge around in general play so I have now set my nudge dead zone to 4 and all seems happy.

kds70
    kds70
    Participant
      • Posts 18

One of the best tables i habe ever downloaded. it´s so freaking funny to play. thanks thanks thanks for ur hard work ! :yahoo:

-------------------
    Vpin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), eq. with 40" Samsung UE40D5000 Playfield, 28" BenQ Backglass, RGB Pin2DMD, Pincontrol1, leaf Switches, analoque Plunger, 8 Siemens Contactors / 1 Williams Knocker, Power Sources: 24 V; 12 V, CPU: Core2Quad Q6600@3Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Nvidia 1050ti

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 46

UAUU!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
    What a fantastic table. Super funny. And the choice of songs, then, could not be better. (What good musical taste, :yes: :))
    Thank you for sharing your hard work!

amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 72

Ho bisogno di un piccolo aiuto. Dopo aver recuperato quasi tutto il necessario sto testando il setup con 3 monitor in soffitta da un paio di settimane in attesa di reperire il materiale per costruire il cassone.

-Ho caricato in Pinball X una decina di tavole (tutte con rom): funzionano bene e partono senza problemi
    -Ho utilizzato SETDMD per impostare il DMD per tutte le rom e sembra funzionare tutto correttamente
    -per sicurezza ho copiato gli stessi parametri di SETDMD nel setup di Pinball X
    -Oggi ho inserito “Champions League” in Pinball x ma non ne vuole sapere di partire: avvia il loading ma poi ritorna nella schermata di selezione dei tavoli.
    – Ho anche provato a farlo partire manualmente da VPX; in questo caso parte perfettamente ma il DMD me lo ritrovo nell’angolo alto a sinistra del Playfield (penso giustamente perchè da quello che ho capito SETDMD lavora solo sulle rom che in questo caso non c’è).
    – credo che tale “problema” me lo ritroverò per tutti i tavoli originali privi di rom.

Che settaggi bisogna usare in questo caso per far apparire correttamente il DMD? Qualcuno ha qualche idea del motivo per cui il tavolo non parte da Pinball X?

EDIT. scusate non avevo visto nelle pagine precedenti la spiegazione di modifica dello script per posizionare il DMD (penso si userà la stessa procedura anche per le altre tavole originali, giusto?)

Mi resta da capire perchè non parte da Pinball X..

Grazie mille in anticipo.

Utilizzo Win 7pro + i3 + GTX960

Tony Martinson
    Participant
      • Posts 4

I love this table! Amazing visually plays well and love the music \m/ I got goosebumps when hanger 18 came on! Thank you so much. :yahoo:

pratas
    Participant
      • Posts 2

obrigado mesa muito boa :yahoo:

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

can not play it :unsure:

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

My sons favorite pinball B-)

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 207

For Star Trek, apparently I was using the Pro ROM on the LE table and that was the result.

On Fish Tales and Champions League the problem ended up being very strange. Off a hunch, I disconnected the Zeb’s encoder and tested and both tables worked fine. Reconnected and they both played up again. First thought, oh great I have a hardware fault. I decided to try to narrow things down a little further. I reconnected the encoder but disabled analogue nudging. No improvement. So I re-enabled analogue nudging but set the dead zone to 100 for testing… problem went away. I then went and set it to 1, the problem was still gone. I wondered whether it was to do with vibrations from the subwoofer so I turned to volume up all the way and tested. It still worked fine at 1 for those issues however the ball would nudge around in general play so I have now set my nudge dead zone to 4 and all seems happy.

I’m quite sure I saw somewhere in some release notes that it was advised not to run with a dead zone of 0. It just don’t sense anyway. There will almost always be some kind of shake that you don’t want to pick up. Happy to hear that you resolved the problem though. Have fun !

Core Duo
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Wow! This is truly impressive original table. Fantastic Job!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.