Closing

This topic contains 92 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  K M 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author

RpT
    Participant
      • Posts 1

New to the VP hobby (building my first cab currently). Very sorry to hear this site is closing, from what people have said here it seems to be one of the best and i like how you have things organised. Hope it can come back one day or you can find someone else to take ownership for a while… All the best in the future and thanks for the tables.

senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 48

This is really such as shame. I hate to see the site go but fully respect your reasoning Tom. It’s painful to read others are systematically destroying your work.If there is anything we can do as a community to safeguard and protect this whole setup please let us know.

roar-
    Participant
      • Posts 51

Thanks for everything you’ve done for the scene Tom! All the best in the future.

Will you allow your tables to be downloaded from other sites? vpinball? vpforums? Or is this the end of the line for your exclusive titles?

Bullwinkle55
    Bullwinkle55
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Sorry to hear this Tom, I can understand how frustrating it must be to continually have hackers messing with your site and the trouble it takes to repair the damage they cause. Hope we will see you around occasionally on other pinball sites and thanks for everything you have done for us. All the best to your family.
    …Dan

koolywiz
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Thanks for everything Tom, you had a very polished site. Very sad that hackers attempt to harm this site. This site will be missed. Take care!

K M
    Participant
      • Posts 18

So sad to hear that thanks very much for all your hard work on this nice page wish you all the best, have always fun on pnball.

Greetings Kalle

Jamie
    Jamie
    Participant
      • Posts 25

So sad to see this go. Massive thank you to you Tom and everyone involved behing the scenes. Such an incredible part of the internet here at MB.

Any new magical table release before the site goes? One last celebration!?

Thanks a bunch!

trevis
    Participant
      • Posts 1

:cry:

jean-pierre jimenez
    jean-pierre jimenez
    Participant
      • Posts 71

I don’t know if we can talk about celebration. But I just want to say how proud I was to be here, me small among the big …
    I let here my last pinball : v1.0 Time Machine (data east 1988) with the b2s from Chucky, just to say another time Thank you from me, from the Team PP and from all Pincab Passion’s members for all you’ve done for us. :gott:

https://mega.nz/#!L1IzmaIK!IbuR0P8ElbSZ0SeTcCEztI4NxVCpUHUeAsF3F6-k-kU

JPJ

franciscobambino
    Participant
      • Posts 5

I am very sad, thank you for contributing with this joy during all this time :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

franciscobambino
    Participant
      • Posts 5

thank you Tom :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: om

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 407

JPJ THANKS !

Time Machine by JPJ, try this Phys and FS POV Settings: http://www.digisystems.at/TimeMachine.zip

kalavera3333
    kalavera3333
    Participant
      • Posts 21

Excellent Table JPJ really nice job!!

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 39

I had to turn off playfield reflections and post processing AA to get acceptable performance. Anyone else having troubles with Time Machine?

djrobx
    Participant
      • Posts 94

Yeah this table has a ton of materials marked as transparent, which brings my cab to its knees (GTX960). It also has an unusually large plastics texture.

After marking a bunch of things like the screws, grouping stuff with the same texture, making the plastic and apron static and unchecking active material types for things other than the ramps it runs acceptably now. Probably missing some of the intended translucency but it wasn’t playable on my hardware before and it still looks quite nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.