Elvis VPX

This topic contains 34 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Fredrick 1 day, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 25

Super nice mod, but if I have a strange issue with the roms, if I use the one u posted here I don’t hear sounds/music, if I download the english ROM from VPF Elvis disappears but the sounds works, and if I use the spanish ROM all works fine, but I don’t like it. :?

Jon Capp
    Jon Capp
    Participant
      • Posts 3

great work on the table, congratulations

misfit
    Participant
      • Posts 9

I have no sound other than ball rolling. Anyone able to help me out here?

Same no sound issue for me… :-(

Rodrigo Mauricenz
    Participant
      • Posts 10

Problem sound too!!!

misfit
    Participant
      • Posts 9

I pulled the version 5.0 rom off of VPF and the sound seems to work fine now.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=319

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 25

misfit please play 2 or 3 games and tell me if Elvis doll is still there, cause as I said when I use the english rom 5.0 from vpf, he disappears.

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 290

I love it! One problem: I can’t seem to find the DND. Any suggestions? Maybe I’m using the wrong ROM

Bluetooth
    Participant
      • Posts 33

Very nice and refreshing update :good:
    Mechanical sounds are better and the play is more punchy :bravo:
    Thanks a lot for all work done :gott:

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 25

If u want to play english ROM without issues, download 4.00 version from VPF, the only changes since 4.00 are:
    ver 4.01
    * trivia answer changed (married in 1967)

ver 5.00
    * ToPS improvements for South Africa
    * fixed UK pricing #1

I can live without this, and now it plays fine. Remember to raise the volume with the “9” and then “8” key (don’t go top volume or it can sound distorted).

kds70
    kds70
    Participant
      • Posts 18

A masterpiece of a table … really good gameplay and looks awesome. Tank you :bravo:

-------------------
    Vpin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), eq. with 40" Samsung UE40D5000 Playfield, 28" BenQ Backglass, RGB Pin2DMD, Pincontrol1, leaf Switches, analoque Plunger, 8 Siemens Contactors / 1 Williams Knocker, Power Sources: 24 V; 12 V, CPU: Core2Quad Q6600@3Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Nvidia 1050ti

TT11
    TT11
    Participant
      • Posts 6

:good: Makes a great Night Mod version of Elvis over the other VPX offerings… :yahoo:

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 290

Chokee and friends,

I love this one. Really fun. Looks and plays great. Great upgrade! Thanks so much.

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 47

Wow!!

This took an already very good table and pushed it over the edge. Such great work to all involved. Awesome.

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 162

The table Elvis is. Fantastic is but something to Easy . But Good work :yes:

Fwiler
    Fwiler
    Participant
      • Posts 26

This was an unknown table for me. But after playing a bit, it is really fun!
    Graphics, physics, everything plays great!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.