Elvis VPX

This topic contains 37 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by smoke.007 smoke.007 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Sean Fredrick
    Participant
      • Posts 3

This table looks really great and a very nice upgrade over what we had before! On my setup this new table is running at a rather low FPS around 38 or so. Running an i5 with a GTX 1060 6GB card. Not really having issues with any other tables. Any one else getting this low FPS on this table?

tttttwii
    tttttwii
    Participant
      • Posts 72

Same with me. I have an GTX970 and had low FPS and stutter. I reverted back to JPs Elvis. No problems with any other table. :winken:

Sean Fredrick
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Thanks for the info tttttwii. Glad to know I am not alone. :)

chokeee
    chokeee
    Participant
      • Posts 27

I have i5 and gtx970 and all plays butter smooth with AA on. Guys go to VP video options and set:

FPS limiter/Vsync = 1
    Maximum prrendered frames = 1
    and enable Force Exclusive FS mode.

If it doesnt help try to disable AA (table options).

Sean Fredrick
    Participant
      • Posts 3

So I had all the same settings except for Maximum pre-render frames was set to 0. Changing that to 1 did not help.

But I did not notice in table options that 4x AA was set to On. Because I am already running at a 4K resolution that was what was killing my performance. I set that to off and now it is playing great!

Thanks chokeee!! :good:

veti73
    Participant
      • Posts 1

excellent ! Thank you

pujohfr
    Participant
      • Posts 2

hi
    I also have the sound problem with the provided ROM which is a shame seeing the beauty of this table.
    does anyone know a good tutorial to explain how to use a different ROM especially if I want to try a French one?
    thanks

smoke.007
    smoke.007
    Participant
      • Posts 5

Thank you and agree. English 4.0 worked perfect for me.
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5070

If u want to play english ROM without issues, download 4.00 version from VPF, the only changes since 4.00 are:
    ver 4.01
    * trivia answer changed (married in 1967)

ver 5.00
    * ToPS improvements for South Africa
    * fixed UK pricing #1

I can live without this, and now it plays fine. Remember to raise the volume with the “9” and then “8” key (don’t go top volume or it can sound distorted).

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.