Even more sleepless nights

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums VIRTUAL PINBALL FORUM Even more sleepless nights

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by nicco84 nicco84 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    smithy001
    smithy001
    Participant
      • Posts 9

My name is Marcel and I live in the south of the Netherlands and I have been a pinhead for quite a while.
    After seeing other people building or restoring cabs I thought ‘this willl be easy’…
    and a few years ago I began building my own cab. A Zaccaria Locomotion with 5 new layers of paint sofar.

Inspired by the cab builds of others and the great tables and other stuff that you and the ones surrounding you are delivering I kept on improving my build.

It was not as easy as I thought, but man, I love the ride sofar.

Will it ever be ready or perfect? I hope not :yahoo:

I would like to give a big thank you to the developers for their software and for the way that you answer
    a lot of questions clearly and patiently, sometimes over and over again, my respect to you.

I visit your site frequently and hope to learn a lot here.
    When anybody needs help with VP or their cabinet and you live near Limburg, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you Tom and others for all your efforts and hard work you put into this labour,
    so other people can call it their hobby :good:

Your website and your work keeps amazing me and my friends.

edit: your translator really screwes up 😉 my text a lot, but I hope you get the message, love you all!

Asus MB. i5. 8GB RAM. Asus GTX680 2GB. Samsung SSD. PF Samsung 37" HD. BG Acer 27" 1920x1200.
    Running W7U64. VP921, VP993, VP1031. VPM2.9

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1462

Hello Marcel, welcome here.
    Really nice cab, enjoy :good:

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 260

Hi smithy, nice Cab, where are the Beers ? 😉

neofr45
    neofr45
    Participant
      • Posts 74

welcom marcel and very nice pincab :good: :good:

smithy001
    smithy001
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Hi smithy, nice Cab, where are the Beers ? 😉

Thanks guys.

Hey Stefan,
    That was in the game of the week challenge on VPF, wasn’t it? :yes:

I decided to do my introductions now because I am regularly snooping around and reading and downloading on the 4 main known VP sites and I thought it was time to introduce myself.

Thank you and have a great weekend. I’m gonna grab a cold one now. Summer in The Netherlands 😉

Asus MB. i5. 8GB RAM. Asus GTX680 2GB. Samsung SSD. PF Samsung 37" HD. BG Acer 27" 1920x1200.
    Running W7U64. VP921, VP993, VP1031. VPM2.9

nicco84
    nicco84
      • Posts 633

Hi Marcel and welcome here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.