Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball VPX WIP

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball VPX WIP

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by _Sven34_ _Sven34_ 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 69

I been working on this one with the great help of Ninuzzzu , I had fun with this one a while back and I think we need a good theme baseball pinball out there … please assist if you can … any help will be great … I will add link to assist upon request .. thanks

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Nice, I have never played the real one, and the current table I have looks like …. Good luck

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 69

I updated and clean all the plastic … It needs help with the scrip and physics .. and some capture balls … please help me release this puppy … 🙂 Link here :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FJmB_SCUOOaWF4U1E4MF9rZWs

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 69

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 280

I am not the Baseball Guy, but this Table Looks nice :good:
    Have a bad VP9 Version only … sorry that i cant help you

TNT2
    TNT2
    Participant
      • Posts 159

It never ceases to amaze me at how many tables ninuzzu has his hand in at any one time. The guy is like a Terminator. Relentless. :yes:

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 69

I will stop developing Big Hurt , I cant find manual to make script and got very little, to no support to continue on this table, I think its not a popular table …if someone wants to continue it ,be my guest …

Carny_Priest
    Carny_Priest
    Participant
      • Posts 26

Did not know you were needing a manual. Otherwise, I’m not much help on table authoring.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ybz9owg1ehu2vq/Big%20Hurt%20%28Gottlieb%29%20%281995%29%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

rocco dimarco
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Please don’t quit! One of my favorite tables, and no one has gave this table the justice it deserves. I have been waiting on two tables to get a re haul, this and Hollywood Heat! Keep up the great work, I have been following this thread daily for updates!

BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 40

already have a nice Topper for this in the pipeline

my project vpin on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrc8WJBNs-JN1Mga3qi3ZuxbQw4clQ2E0&v=-u5ftSFJOPc

edizzle
    Participant
      • Posts 3

If it is of any assistance, I had a WIP that I was working on, but it’s about two years old now. I had made it for the PM5 version of VP9. Feel free to use resources and/or scripting. If I recall, it was basically functioning/playable and fully scripted but needed a lot of work and tweaking in terms of graphics, and what not. I need to recall who provided me the very nice Playfield redraw. I’ll have to look it up. I am sorry but I can’t really provide much help other than offering this WIP. Just no time these days, but I love watching what is going on here at MB, and with the VP10 development in general.

Big Hurt WIP

TNT2
    TNT2
    Participant
      • Posts 159

Good to see you edizzle.

diemonik
    Participant
      • Posts 69

Great edizzle.Send me a drop box , i can work on the graphics and make it look good , i just need help with script …

vogliadicane
    vogliadicane
    Participant
      • Posts 71

he added a link in his post.

32assassin
    Participant
      • Posts 1

if you still need help with the code

I took the VP8 table
    -stripped it down to its basic components and rebuilt the code.
    -replaced backwall lights with flashers
    -copied the primitives and ramp animation from edizzles table.

I copied and pasted the components on a VPX template.
    -resized the table to the correct system 3 dimensions.

you can either copy the code and components to your WIP table or not. I would suggest you copy components from edizzles table and your WIP to my WIP template, this way we have a table with correct dimensions.

the code should be just about done, we can update the “Glove” code with edizzles code but we will not be able to fully tested until the basic table is built. I know the upper right kicker force will need to be adjusted to accommodate VPX physics
    https://mega.nz/#!Vg8XjaAQ!sV9vd0BNkvMZUl63dqML0akPYTmw80pZrnRoF3M2iNM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.