Freddy, A nightmare on Elm Street VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Freddy, A nightmare on Elm Street VPX

This topic contains 67 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by stumblor stumblor 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    TNT2
    Participant
      • Posts 184

Excellent! Can’t wait to try this! It’s such a classic Gottlieb table.

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 384

JPJ and PP Team, yes, YES … now it’s Night here and perfect for this Table to try .. or cry ;-)
    THANKS GUYS ! :good:
    Dark, thanks again, Flupper, Neo … UW and PM5 Team :good:

neofr45
    neofr45
    Participant
      • Posts 92

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: thank you very much all for your support

redrooster
    Participant
      • Posts 6

I’m a novice player, and just built my cab this fall after getting into VP early last year, and I’ve been waiting on this one since the start.

I have absolutely no experience or know-how on game design, so please don’t take it as criticism because i sure as hell couldn’t do it, but I’ve been playing the VP9 version for a while, and i think you should take a look at their glove design, as it’s the only thing that looks better in that version.

Don’t get me wrong, this looks amazing and is certainly an improvement that i thank you for, but the glove isn’t doing the game justice in comparison to the one on the VP9 version.

I imagine it’s serious work, and not an easy change, but that’s my recommendation.

Thanks for the table!

TNT2
    TNT2
    Participant
      • Posts 184

The lighting looks fantastic!

jesperpark
    jesperpark
    Participant
      • Posts 59

What a surprise!! Thanks to everyone who worked on this table, looks amazing.

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

Db2s and Logo are now available, thanks to HauntFreaks, wildman, bassgeige :good: :good: :good:

jean-pierre jimenez
    jean-pierre jimenez
    Participant
      • Posts 71

Cool Tom !!!!

Thanks for all of you !!!! ;) ;)

@redrooster For the Glove aspect, if someone want to try building it again, there is no problem to integer it again in the pinball ;) let me know !!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
    JPJ

JPJ

Mark-70
    Mark-70
    Participant
      • Posts 157

Thanks to all involved! Merci :good:

susoarkangel susoarkangel
    Participant
      • Posts 5

They could help me I have VPX4 the table opens up well but it does not let me do anything or pressed 7, 5 nothing I can not play and this I do not know what I do have the PinMAME 3
    Any suggestions since I expected this table as a miracle

jean-pierre jimenez
    jean-pierre jimenez
    Participant
      • Posts 71

Hi Susoarkangel, you have to update nvram file ;)

JPJ

Arngrim
    Arngrim
    Participant
      • Posts 40

Jim, i realize the coinin sound is not used, can you add it in the next version? also, the plunger is too powerful, i don’t recall having it seen that in the betas, the release speed is fine but the strength, i almost can’t see the ball going up because of the speed

Alessio
    Alessio
    Participant
      • Posts 189

Non riesco ad aggiungere i crediti in questo tavolo, quindi non posso giocare…..
    Avete qualche soluzione?
    VPX 10.4

robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 109

i think you have to go into dmd settings

Fulltilt
    Fulltilt
    Participant
      • Posts 24

Non riesco ad aggiungere i crediti in questo tavolo, quindi non posso giocare…..
    Avete qualche soluzione?
    VPX 10.4

I am having this same problem? I am using VPx 10.4 I did try to delete the nvram but still can’t insert coins or start the table. There must be something I am missing .. hope someone can give me an idea of what to try. The table is working and loads up lights flashing ..PinDMD3 is working and B2S Backglass is running fine. Table looks amazing by the way!

42" VirtuaPin Cab
    | AMD 8150 FX CPU | ASUS Crosshair Formula IV MB | 8gig GSkill DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 1070 - 8gig |
    | 42" Commercial Grade 1080p LCD Playfield Monitor | Corsair 750w PSU | Flipper Fidelity 2.1 Sound System |
    | AOC LED 27" Monitor(Backglass) | Win7 |

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.