Freddy, A nightmare on Elm Street VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Freddy, A nightmare on Elm Street VPX

This topic contains 51 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  mophead 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 54

You both have to Make a Factory Reset like in real on Every Gottlieb table. I Upload the nvram File if someone wants it

my project vpin on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrc8WJBNs-JN1Mga3qi3ZuxbQw4clQ2E0&v=-u5ftSFJOPc

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 437
    jean-pierre jimenez
    jean-pierre jimenez
    Participant
      • Posts 73

Jim, i realize the coinin sound is not used, can you add it in the next version? also, the plunger is too powerful, i don’t recall having it seen that in the betas, the release speed is fine but the strength, i almost can’t see the ball going up because of the speed

Ok i’ll do it ;) Wait a little to see if someone would like to update the Glove !! ;) ;) ;) I’ll send it to you first to validate ;)

JPJ

Fulltilt
    Fulltilt
    Participant
      • Posts 20

Replace your nvram files with this

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1362

Thank you both for the quick replies. It’s now working perfect :D

42" VirtuaPin Cab
    | AMD 8150 FX CPU | ASUS Crosshair Formula IV MB | 8gig GSkill DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 1070 - 8gig |
    | 42" Commercial Grade 1080p LCD Playfield Monitor | Corsair 750w PSU | Flipper Fidelity 2.1 Sound System |
    | AOC LED 27" Monitor(Backglass) | Win7 |

Alessio
    Alessio
    Participant
      • Posts 182

Grazie Nino, ora tutto ok!

Makineto
    Makineto
    Participant
      • Posts 14

what a pleasant surprise, I did not know this table, but I like it a lot, “nightmare on elm street is really a sweet dream for my collection, thanks guys super team PP. :good:

HauntFreaks
    HauntFreaks
    Participant
      • Posts 42

heres my POV if anyone is interested…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Giusto Davide
    Participant
      • Posts 40

In game, error on line 703 aball =(
    vpx 10.4 what can i do?

second question: in this rom where is audio volume settings ? tnx

TNT2
    TNT2
    Participant
      • Posts 171

Fantastic release. Thanks team!

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 44

Flashing DMD issue anyone? I have the NVRAM as ninuzzu described yet the DVD looks like its on a strobe setting. All my other Gottlieb tables are fine.

EDIT – I have changed from using external DMD dll for this table to internal and now works fine. All good.

p1nhead
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Flashing DMD issue anyone? I have the NVRAM as ninuzzu described yet the DVD looks like its on a strobe setting. All my other Gottlieb tables are fine.

EDIT – I have changed from using external DMD dll for this table to internal and now works fine. All good.

i looked in the script for these settings, is there another location to do this? i use the external dmd for my pin2dmd and altcolors for the rest of the tables. i should add that i changed the use external dll option in pinmame settings itself, but this removes the ability to use my pin2dmd.

the flashing dmd is going to give someone a seizure… thoughts anyone?

Krobar74
    Krobar74
    Participant
      • Posts 3

I get the same thing vpx10.4 and vpinmame 3.0 when enabling external dmd flashing dmd is what I get.

Krobar74
    Krobar74
    Participant
      • Posts 3

ok fellas, This flickering is a documented problem for system3 tables.but strangely not all system3 tables. I’m sure someone can confirm that dmddevice.dll doesn’t play nicely with system3. I have ver 1.6 of dmddevice. We will have to wait
    to see a fix. but most importantly it is documented.

senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 33

Great table! Thanks team for this awesome release of the iconic Freddy table :)!

SM26101977MS
    SM26101977MS
    Participant
      • Posts 6

:bravo: :bravo: merciiiii tanks

Windows 7 professionnel SP1 64bits
    i5 4460 & CPU 3.20Ghz / 8Gb RAM
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 Gamer 4G

Vpinball 10.4 (rev3235)
    Pinballx 2.6.2
    Pinball FX2 1.0.36
    SAMBuild 3.0 (rev 4381)
    VPinMAME 2.9
    Pin2DMD 2.33
    Backglass server server 1.3.0.2
    Future Pinball ver 1.9.1.20091231
    BAM V1.4-189
    FutureDMD v1.81

+ - 200 tables all versions
    (I don't speak english but i translate with Google, Google it's my friend ;-) )

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.