Guns n’ Roses VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Guns n’ Roses VPX

This topic contains 86 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  Jamal Williams 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    BorisB
    BorisB
    Participant
      • Posts 31

Thanks for the update! Great addition! :bravo: :good: :heart:

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

Thanks for Update :good:

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 47

Thanks for the fastflips. Amazing!!
    :good: :good:

kenty
    Participant
      • Posts 29

Thx for all the updates!!!!!!! You guys are :bravo: :yahoo: :wacko: :heart: GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robyusa1
    Participant
      • Posts 1

how can i download tables? :unsure:

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Not sure which part you’re having trouble with, but if it’s finding the download link you just need to be logged in and go to the first page of a table’s thread. There will either be download links, or an interactive graphic of the table and you hover over the playfield to get the table download link. Likewise, you can hover over the backglass if there is one to download and the DMD if the rom is available to download.

Jamal Williams
    Participant
      • Posts 6

To all those talented people involved in creating this masterpiece, thank you very very much, this is one of my personal favorites!

However and I say this with the utmost respect, it is almost perfect except for the lower 1/3 play-field being out of alignment from about the slingshots down to and including the apron, all that needs to be shifted down a little bit.

Initially I thought it was just a perspective angle thing but when viewing the entire play-field from a birds eye view it is clear compared to the real table that the lower third area is a little too high.

I tried multiple times to fix it myself but failed miserably because it’s above my limited capabilities. May I humbly ask that if anyone has the skills and time to spare that they please re-align the lower third play-field area.

Thanks in advance,

Jamal

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 417

Can you Show it with a Screen, what exactly you mean ?

Jamal Williams
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Can you Show it with a Screen, what exactly you mean ?

My apologies Stefan Austria I should have posted images to begin with. It is most noticeable around Axl’s face, especially the neck banner.

The real GNR table has the flippers pointed more towards his chin and the entire ‘Appetite for Pinball’ banner is fully exposed as are the two girls laying down on either side of the neck banner.

The VPX version has the flippers pointed at Axl’s mouth level plus the neck banner and two girls laying down are mostly covered.

From what I can see, basically from about the top of the slingshot area down to and including the apron all needs to be shifted downward a little bit. Please note this is meant purely as constructive criticism and in no way whatsoever intended to be disrespectful. I have nothing but respect for the extremely talented people who kindly shared this table with us and many others.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jamal Williams
    Participant
      • Posts 6

PS. When using DT mode I noticed in the settings there is an option to turn the sidewoods on/off. Is this for the side wall reflections please? I tried but could not get them to turn on. If anyone knows how I would really appreciate you letting me know.

Also please…

In the table images list it has the little spotlights labeled as ‘Bombillas’, these appear to be missing from the table. Does anyone know how to add these to the table please?

Thanks in advance, Jamal.

Attachments:

Jamal Williams
    Participant
      • Posts 6

My 6th noob attempt to move the lower playfield down a fraction. The objects seem to move okay but the images will not follow. For example with the apron, the wall moves but the image remains in it’s current position – please see attached pics. If anyone far more knowledgeable can please tell me what I am doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it thanks, Jamal.

Attachments:

Jamal Williams
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Sorry to spam this thread with multiple posts. Just a possible bug I found.

When selecting super pops mode, after losing the 1st ball the table requires some nudging multiple times in a row to release the 2nd and 3rd balls. Other times it spits out 2 balls instead of 1 and continues to play a 2 ball game until it is reset.

Not a major issue but I thought I would just mention it and see if anyone else had the same problems. I tried re-downloading the table but it made no difference.

Jamal

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.