Indiana Jones Williams VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Indiana Jones Williams VPX

This topic contains 172 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  imajonzin 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 304

Thanks rothbauerw, hope you reported that to the VP Team … :good:

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 43

Nice work rothbauerw, yes I am using the latest 3282 version of 10.4. Thanks for the help and I did note your comments in the 10.4 beta thread on VPF.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 95

I expect there will be a fix for it in the wpc.vbs itself … soon. But, right now we should probably just accept a bug or two and let the devs enjoy their “holiday” :)

Nice work around Roth. Wish I understood half of the reason why that works :)

toxie
    toxie
    Participant
      • Posts 21

yeah, sorry guys, an oversight on my end, i interpreted that code in the exact opposite way, and to my own shame when i tested IJ i only made sure if the flippers and mini-playfield work but did not look at the score.. :/

toxie
    toxie
    Participant
      • Posts 21

I expect there will be a fix for it in the wpc.vbs itself … soon. But, right now we should probably just accept a bug or two and let the devs enjoy their “holiday” 🙂

Nice work around Roth. Wish I understood half of the reason why that works 🙂

Actually that’s part of the new intended way how nFozzy designed it to separate upper and lower flipper inputs.

CK
    CK
    Participant
      • Posts 17

If I use Const Solenoids = 2 the flippers do not move at all. I have to keep it at 1.

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 43

The workaround worked for me for a few games but since restarting the system I get the same error as CK, no flipper action at all.

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 383

Just set useSolenoids to 1

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 383

I expect there will be a fix for it in the wpc.vbs itself … soon. But, right now we should probably just accept a bug or two and let the devs enjoy their “holiday” :)

Nice work around Roth. Wish I understood half of the reason why that works :)

sw116 and sw118 are commonly used for UL and UR flippers(in most WPC pins), while in IJ these are the ramp switches, that’s why. Everytime you press the flipper keys those switches are “on”, so I used cSingleLFlip to prevent that. Now cSingleLFlip has been “replaced” by keyStagedFlipperL.

LeChucksBeard
    Participant
      • Posts 9

I had a ball stuck under the grey exit ramp from the big totem on the right that distributes the multiball. I couldn’t get it out by nudging or do anything else and had to quit and come back. I could see it as sometimes the top of it would peek through the ramp.

thewool
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Does anyone know if this was taken down? Can’t seem to see the download link anymore… :?

laylow
    laylow
    Participant
      • Posts 63

It’s still working: http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/indiana-jones-williams/

Does anyone know if this was taken down? Can’t seem to see the download link anymore… :?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPAddicts/ Join on facebook! Visual Pinball Addicts will daily post all the latest releases, WIPs and other news from all the main VP websites.

thewool
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Ah great, thanks for this!! The link in the downloads list (from the game picture) took me to this page. Most of the others take to a page with downloads.

Cheers! :bravo:

imajonzin
    Participant
      • Posts 10

I am still hoping someone can help me with my issue. This table for some reason runs at 20 fps or so, and all my other tables run at over 300 fps. I have checked user settings, global video settings, etc. Normally, I would not keep pushing this, but I love this table, and want to play the X version. I do know at least one other user on the forums was having the same problem.

Here is what I have tried so far:
    adjusted FXAA and other settings
    deleted/removed/tried new bs2 file
    deleted nvram file
    reload table from scratch
    run the table directly from VPX and not PBX
    I am running the latest vpx and VPinMAME version

Are there settings specific to a table in the registry driving video settings/performance?
    Is there specific settings in some .vbs file that would be specific to this table?

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 383

Strange, others tables like Monster Bash and AC/DC run fine?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.