Indiana Jones Williams VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Indiana Jones Williams VPX

This topic contains 172 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  imajonzin 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 383

Ok nice, now we need to isolate the issue, can you try to comment the Real time updates line one by one?
    I guess it’s the PoAlightsUpdate

TylerDurden67
    TylerDurden67
    Participant
      • Posts 7

yes this line uncommented make fps drops down

roar-
    Participant
      • Posts 41

I feel like I should know the answer to this but it isn’t coming to me…

I fired up Indy for the first time in a while, I’ve recently updated to 10.4 and now when I slip there are switches registering. If I haven’t started a game the flippers are registering, my flashers are actually flashing when I push my left flipper button and I am in attract mode. Any thoughts?

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 304

You also updated all your VBS Scripts, especially: WPC.vbs ?
    Download the latest 10.4, and also update your Script Folder with the new Files.

roar-
    Participant
      • Posts 41

You also updated all your VBS Scripts, especially: WPC.vbs ?
    Download the latest 10.4, and also update your Script Folder with the new Files.

I really thought I had done that… just upgraded to the latest 10.5 beta scripts and all and no issues now! Thanks.

Aetios
    Participant
      • Posts 18

Ok nice, now we need to isolate the issue, can you try to comment the Real time updates line one by one?

When I commented the lines 670 to 674, I got 40 FPS instead of 20 FPS.
    I got 90FPS with the lines 969 to 972.

Thx for the help :good:

I’ve also updated my VPX version to 10.5 and the VBS scritps too

nFozzy
    Participant
      • Posts 11

The 10.5 beta scripts should fix the drop target switch / diverter issues with this table. Sorry for breaking things folks :doh:

imajonzin
    Participant
      • Posts 10

Guys, I am sorry to be such a pain, but I am still having issues with this table. Commenting out the PoALightsUpdate has got my fps back to normal, however, with this commented out, none of the lights on the path of adventure work now. I have updated to the latest 10.5 beta with no luck.

I appreciate all you guys do for this community!!! Wish I could contribute more.

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.