Indiana Jones Williams VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Indiana Jones Williams VPX

This topic contains 208 replies, has 110 voices, and was last updated by  chuchomr 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 209 total)
  • Author

Chris Peterson
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Excellent table! Such a beauty! However, when I flip, right and left flipper, the game keeps adding score to the DMD. How can I prevent the table for doing this? Many thanks in advance! :)

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 461

Follow previous post.

Chris Peterson
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Follow previous post.

Thanks! Solved it now! :)

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 207

Thanks for the update Ninuzzu and Tom !

Fwiler
    Fwiler
    Participant
      • Posts 31

Thanks! Great work.

Steven Jacobowitz
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Really looking forward to seeing this update in action. However I am getting some script errors.

Line 54 – Variable is Undefined ‘keyStaggedFlipperL’
    Line 993 – Variable is Undefined ‘rolling’

I am not sure if this is related to the same problem people had from the previous version.

I am using Visual Pinball 10.5.0

Thanks!!!!!

Steven Jacobowitz
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Should of waited a few minutes before I posted. I updated to the newer Visual Pinball 10.5 version and now everything is good to go. A new day a new table to play. Oh Yeah!

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 401

Update for a great TT&NZ Table :good:

Ven
    Participant
      • Posts 6

What version of VPX are you running and where did you find it?

Thanks,

Should of waited a few minutes before I posted. I updated to the newer Visual Pinball 10.5 version and now everything is good to go. A new day a new table to play. Oh Yeah!

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 207

10.5 beta is always in the first post in this thread http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=39428&page=1

Please note. It is BETA. So, there might be bugs. What I recommend is before installing it. Rename your vpinball.exe to vpinball104.exe or something. That way you can just rename the vpinball.exe that this update gives you to eg. vpinball105xxxx.exe and rename back the 10.4 official to vpinball.exe if there is any issues with the beta.

Authors almost always work with the beta when they make tables. One reason is to help the devs weed out possible bugs and the other is that the beta often has improvements that makes it easier to work with. So, brand new tables might require you to be more up to date than the official release in some cases.

Ricardo Huaman
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Hi mate, why does it keep saying.
    line 1127 wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment: play sound

thanks

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

Thank you for Indiana Jones Update :hurra:

Ven
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Thanks,

That’s where I got it from, the reason I asked is that I installed the latest beta and still have the script issues that he had mentioned that the beta fixed. So there must be something I am missing, all my other tables run fine with the beta but I get script errors on this IJ table with both the beta and normal VPX.

Thanks,
    Chadd

10.5 beta is always in the first post in this thread http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=39428&page=1

Please note. It is BETA. So, there might be bugs. What I recommend is before installing it. Rename your vpinball.exe to vpinball104.exe or something. That way you can just rename the vpinball.exe that this update gives you to eg. vpinball105xxxx.exe and rename back the 10.4 official to vpinball.exe if there is any issues with the beta.

Authors almost always work with the beta when they make tables. One reason is to help the devs weed out possible bugs and the other is that the beta often has improvements that makes it easier to work with. So, brand new tables might require you to be more up to date than the official release in some cases.

Weeksy
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Thanks for the update, looking forward to having a game.
    I’m also running latest 10.5 and having same error messages as mentioned. All other tables run sweetly :

Any other suggestions appreciated ??
    thx

robert bullock
    Participant
      • Posts 1

having same error messages.All other tables run sweetly :

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.