Indiana Jones Williams VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Indiana Jones Williams VPX

This topic contains 215 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by inferno156 inferno156 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 216 total)
  • Author

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

having same error messages.All other tables run sweetly :
    Line 54 – Variable is Undefined ‘keyStaggedFlipperL’
    Line 993 – Variable is Undefined ‘rolling’

What version of VPX are u using?

HauntFreaks
    HauntFreaks
    Participant
      • Posts 48

table is running smooth error free on 10.5 rev 3359 for me… thanks guys!!

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 408

For me, also fine with 10.4
    You all using updated Script Files ?

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 211

Make sure that there are NO *.vbs files in tables folder. If it is – move them to scripts folder and do a new upgrade of 10.5. That way the scripts from 10.5 (or 10.4 official if you don’t want to go beta )would overwrite any potential old scripts.

The reason for this happening is that VP is searching in tables folder first. If it finds a script that it needs it will load that instead of the updated one that is in the “correct” location.

Ven
    Participant
      • Posts 6

This is probably a silly question but what is the correct way to upgrade VPX? I normally just rename my older files and then copy over the new files from the new version to the existing visual pinball directory and set permissions etc on those new files. I thought that I had read this was the correct way to upgrade without creating problems.

Thanks,
    Chadd

Make sure that there are NO *.vbs files in tables folder. If it is – move them to scripts folder and do a new upgrade of 10.5. That way the scripts from 10.5 (or 10.4 official if you don’t want to go beta )would overwrite any potential old scripts.

The reason for this happening is that VP is searching in tables folder first. If it finds a script that it needs it will load that instead of the updated one that is in the “correct” location.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 211

That should work. Only rename vpinball.exe and you can run older versions of VP. The rest of the files should be backwards compatible. I need to say should, there is no guarantee. Its made by people and people do make mistakes :)

Beau Dwyer
    Participant
      • Posts 10

Can you try this script?

Hi ninuzzu,

Just wondering if these tweaks are in the 1.2 release? I am seeing high CPU (90%) and Script (70%+) usage in 1.2, resulting in poor FPS, If I dump in this script in then the script usage drops to around 30% (Looking at F11 Stats)

I can get 1.2 usable by turning off ball reflection and dropping the slider, but this is the only table I am needed to tweak for at the moment.

System is a i5, 8Gb RAM and a 4Gb 1050ti.

The script doesn’t seem to include the SSF updates, so any chance of your fixes being applied to the 1.2 script?

Thanks,
    Wob

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 461

Strange, because 1.2 script includes both FPS drop tweaks and SSF.
    I simply used script 1.1a as base and added SSF to it.

Beau Dwyer
    Participant
      • Posts 10

Strange, because 1.2 script includes both FPS drop tweaks and SSF.
    I simply used script 1.1a as base and added SSF to it.

OK.. ignore me, I re-downloaded 1.2 and it is playing fine, looking at my files again and it appears I have got my versions mixed up at some point :wallbash: , so I was running 1.1 SSF Version and not 1.2. New 1.2 is playing fine… Thanks for the fantastic work.

Thanks,
    Wob

Drask
    Participant
      • Posts 1

thx !!! 8O

tarkan tark
    Participant
      • Posts 1

MERCIIIII

Newguru
    Participant
      • Posts 1

My favorite table of all time!! Thank you all for the hard work!!!

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Just came to say thanks to Tom & Ninuzzu. Everything you guys touch is amazing and this table is flawless! Beautiful job!

chuchomr
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Hi Everyone… thanks and maximun respect to ninuzzu. I need to know if anyone is having problems with ball stuck on the idol. i have to exit table cause it gets stuck. version 1.2 .

chuchomr
    Participant
      • Posts 3

” Hi Everyone… thanks and maximun respect to ninuzzu. I need to know if anyone is having problems with ball stuck on the idol. i have to exit table cause it gets stuck. version 1.2 .’

magically messing with the dimensions and inclination.. it fixed. how could it be?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 216 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.