Indiana Jones Williams VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Indiana Jones Williams VPX

This topic contains 215 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by inferno156 inferno156 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Author

The Loafer
    Participant
      • Posts 3

” Hi Everyone… thanks and maximun respect to ninuzzu. I need to know if anyone is having problems with ball stuck on the idol. i have to exit table cause it gets stuck. version 1.2 .’

magically messing with the dimensions and inclination.. it fixed. how could it be?

You can change the backdrop settings EXCEPT for Z SCALE. You can never, ever change that one as it affects the physics of the table. You must have changed that one I assume?

Conner Hall
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Hey guys, hoping one of you guys can help me. I’m running into the “Machine Terminated before initialized, check the ROM path or ROM file.” bug. I know for a fact I was able to get a version of this working with the ROM ij_L7, but that was on a 2009 table type. I redownloaded the table “Indiana Jones – NZ&TT 1.2” and renamed the backboard to match. I also redownloaded the ROM directly from here and tested it using the VPinMame prgram. Everything looked to be running just fine. What in the world could be causing this sucker to crash? Is it possible some settings in Visual Pinball got messed up?

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Try checking your video properties to make sure the Force FS setting is unchecked.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 212

… set ddraw = 0 if it is.

Larry Bohmmers
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Hey guys – is anyone getting lag on the this table? I’ve got a high end PC w/1070 nvidia, and all other tables are fine.

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Hey guys – is anyone getting lag on the this table? I’ve got a high end PC w/1070 nvidia, and all other tables are fine.

I also have a 1070 on an i5 with 8GB ram and have no issues. Sorry I have no suggestions, just wanted to rule the GPU.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.