Indiana Jones Williams VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Indiana Jones Williams VPX

This topic contains 205 replies, has 107 voices, and was last updated by  tarkan tark 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 461

Never change Zscale, leave it always at 1. This is a well know feature in VPX; instead change Z offset if you want to zoom-in/zoom-out.

The other 2 bugs are related to VpinMame, but I think they can be fixed.

Makineto
    Makineto
    Participant
      • Posts 18

genial! :good:

Fwiler
    Fwiler
    Participant
      • Posts 30

Thank you for a wonderful table.

djrobx
    Participant
      • Posts 93

The other 2 bugs are related to VpinMame, but I think they can be fixed.

Not a vpinmame bug. This is because of script hacks that deactivate flippers for some reason? Or are you saying VPM is sending flips when it shouldn’t?

‘*********** Flippers
    Sub SolLFlipper(Enabled)
    If Enabled AND BSTrough.Balls < 6 Then

Sub SolRFlipper(Enabled)
    If Enabled AND BSTrough.Balls < 6 Then

ninuzzu
    ninuzzu
      • Posts 461

Yeah it does that, so I used that hack to prevent flippers from firing when there are no balls on the table.

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1572

SurroundMOD is available, thanks Rusty :good:

RustyCardores
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Thank you once again for the share. :)

marie
    Participant
      • Posts 46

First CL and now the IJ sound mod. Big thanks! :good:

imajonzin
    Participant
      • Posts 14

Thanks for all your hard work on this, and other tables.
    I am having a strange issue with version 1.1 of this table. I am only getting about 20 fps on this table. All other tables are getting 300 or more fps. Any idea why this table is not running proper fps? I can tell you some troubleshooting indicated this table does not task the 3d GPU like other tables. It acts like it is not interacting with my NVIDIA card properly? I could try version 1.0 if someone can provide a link to the previous version.

imajonzin
    Participant
      • Posts 14

To add to above note. I have tried changing various settings in VPX such as 4xAA, VP Sync, etc with no luck. I am running the latest vpx and VPinMAME version. This problem was there before I upgraded anything.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 199

You have the global config where you can adjust 4xAA and more, but there is also a table option that has these settings. I’m not at the pin right now so I don’t know if this table uses any “overrides” but, this is just as a warning that even if you set VP to use some settings. They might be differently set by the author. Normally though, they set these field to default, meaning, you inherit what you have set in under VP preferences.

Your sure it is not the backglass that is playing you a few tricks ? Try change it to another one ??

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 51

Been doing some fault finding and using this as a reference table, I noticed today that each press of my right flipper gave me 100000 points and left flipper half a million. I’m in two minds whether to reset the ROM or not….I need all the help I can get.

EDIT – I reset the ROM and deleted the NVRAM it still happens. Anyone know a fix for this??

imajonzin
    Participant
      • Posts 14

Thalamus,
    Thanks for the info. I just testing more and tried different backglass files, with no luck. I tried to identify where the settings might be to override the graphics settings with no luck. I reviewed the script in detail, but I am not sure if this is where these settings might be.

rothbauerw
    rothbauerw
    Participant
      • Posts 18

Been doing some fault finding and using this as a reference table, I noticed today that each press of my right flipper gave me 100000 points and left flipper half a million. I’m in two minds whether to reset the ROM or not….I need all the help I can get.

EDIT – I reset the ROM and deleted the NVRAM it still happens. Anyone know a fix for this??

Are you running the final version of 10.4? I have this same issue with final 10.4. Seems this script for this table doesn’t play nice with the updated WPC.vbs. I have an old version of WPC.vbs saved under another name and using that file instead fixes the issue.

rothbauerw
    rothbauerw
    Participant
      • Posts 18

This can also be fixed in the script with the following changes:

Add two new lines after the LoadVPM line (see below)

LoadVPM "02800000", "WPC.VBS", 3.55
    keyStagedFlipperL = ""
    keyStagedFlipperR = ""

Set UseSolenoids = 2

Const UseSolenoids = 2

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.