Introduction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tom Tower Tom Tower 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

redrooster
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Well past due, but here is my official intro. Around last July I came into the VP hobby knowing absolutely nothing about it. By October, I had a cabinet built, successfully running FP, VP9, VPX, and FX3 through PinballX. A lot of thanks go out to several of the threads/people here and at other similar sites.

Things have gotten a little more difficult now, given that i would like to figure out how to play games using PROC and PUP. I’m having a harder time with those things currently, specifically Evil Dead and the newest Stranger Things game, plus I see how awesome those FX3 games and that Tron game look on video using PuP, so I’d really like to get that working. Other than that, I’ve got another lingering issue with backglasses not closing in PinballX on certain games, and a new update to FX3 is causing a launch and backglass problem.

I’ll be posting my questions about any/all of those things soon, so I decided to do this proper introduction.

I’m using an i5 CPU with some sort of Nvidia video card, 42″ TV, and separate LED monitors for Backglass and DMD, and as you can see, I’m not so tech savvy, I just kinda figure things out as I go. I’ll post some pics maybe. I’m very happy with how my cabinet turned out and how it has been running. Just want to advance now into understanding more.

Thanks in advance for any help/lessons/learning I get moving forward.

redrooster
    Participant
      • Posts 6

pics coming once I figure it out…

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1542

Hi Redrooster, welcome :bye:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.