Lord Of The Rings VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Lord Of The Rings VPX

This topic contains 39 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  James Renner 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1533

lord of the rings flyer frontlord of the rings flyer back

Lord Of  The Rings STERN 2003

Must be logged in

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 330
    Coindropper
    Coindropper
    Participant
      • Posts 8

With JP’s permission, I used scripting from his version and changed a few things. I have sent a new upload for approval. Once it is up, please let me know if the issues are resolved. I tried to test as much as possible and it “seems to be working”… :?

Coindropper
    Coindropper
    Participant
      • Posts 8

I think I found another error. Attached a new version. Please test and let me know.

Coindropper
    Coindropper
    Participant
      • Posts 8

sorry, waiting on uploads to be approved. New version available as soon as the approval is done.
    :ups:

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1533

Lord of the Rings 1.6 is up, thank Coindropper :bye:

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 330

Thanks CD :good: JPs Version is already very nice and theres also another WIP … hard to say, what will be the “Final” on my Cab … but i Play your Table now :-)

Coindropper
    Coindropper
    Participant
      • Posts 8

I agree Stefan, this is more of a “finish what you started” update. I have another I am sending up now and is up at randr’s site now. v1.7 – fixed a few more issues I found and turned down the crazy bright lights on the bumpers and eye.

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1533

1.7 is up :good:

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 330

Thanks … :bravo:

Oscar Terol
    Oscar Terol
    Participant
      • Posts 7

Guys thank you so much for the table it plays amazing but I have an issue with the sound.

It plays the effects but no music or voices.

I have checked the rom, the volume and the script, even tried running under pinballx (it helps sometimes), but nothing.

My old LOTR is ok, but this version, despite better physics, has this sound issue, at least for me. Any ideas?

Grazie :unsure:

Coindropper
    Coindropper
    Participant
      • Posts 8

You may have to re-download the rom. There were issues before that the newest vpinmame corrected. Also, I will be uploading a final version of this table soon. There are a few more bugs I worked out. The latest version I uploaded here will still give problems on the path of the dead and the diverter has some changes to it, and a big change on the lighting.

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1533

1.9 is up :bye:

Oscar Terol
    Oscar Terol
    Participant
      • Posts 7

Hi again and thanks for the tips and posting the 1.9 version. As said it plays fantastic but unfortunately I still have the no sounds issue (only basic fx).
    I have dowloaded again the rom from your web and directly from stern and no success. I attach screenshot of rom check where I see a sound files seems to be missing. Just in cases… By the way I run VPinmame 2.9. Should I run 3 or 3.1? Also my older LOTR table has no problem with this, so is strange. Hope you have any idea why, thanks!

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 25

Hi again and thanks for the tips and posting the 1.9 version. As said it plays fantastic but unfortunately I still have the no sounds issue (only basic fx).
    I have dowloaded again the rom from your web and directly from stern and no success. I attach screenshot of rom check where I see a sound files seems to be missing. Just in cases… By the way I run VPinmame 2.9. Should I run 3 or 3.1? Also my older LOTR table has no problem with this, so is strange. Hope you have any idea why, thanks!

Search on vpforums: lotr.zip 10.0 it have the missing bios.u8 file included

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.