[MEDIA] Stern Instruction cards

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA [MEDIA] Stern Instruction cards

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tom Tower Tom Tower 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carny_Priest
    Carny_Priest
    Participant
      • Posts 26

Hi, Stern has not made any factory card PDFs publicly available after CSI. I suppose people have to buy from a dealer if they need replacement cards for any tables that were produced more recently. For PinballX users, I’ve started to produce high quality reproductions where there are not good images currently. I’ve published Avatar here:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4896-avatar-stern-2010-media-pack/

And the French card here:

http://www.pincabpassion.net/t6706-partage-an-avatar-instruction-card-for-my-french-speaking-friends#136624

I’m going to do some more Stern cards where there are not good reproductions of the factory card. This is mostly SAM tables. Primarily this will be in English because most of the references I have access to are in English. I’m happy to do other languages if there are good photos for me to use as a reference to get the type and layout right.

My work list:

NBA
    Iron Man
    Iron Man VE
    Big Buck Hunter Pro
    Tron Legacy
    The Rolling Stones
    Transformers
    AC/DC
    Metallica
    The Avengers
    X-Men
    Star Trek
    Mustang
    The Walking Dead
    Spider-Man Vault Edition
    KISS
    Ghostbusters (I’ve done the Price Card but the Instruction Card has graphics that may be beyond me. We’ll see.)
    or any other Spike games where there may be some WIP effort to create in VPX.

Let me know if you can help me out with resources.

Thanks, all.

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1481

thank you Carny_Priest, great job :good:

Carny_Priest
    Carny_Priest
    Participant
      • Posts 26

Hi, I’ve attached a zip file with some textures for The Walking Dead instruction and coinage cards. There are two English language cards with slightly different layouts, a tournament card, and a non-tournament card (US currency). If you do happen to have a reference image in any other language then I can reproduce that as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1481

thank you Carny_Priest, fantastic 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.