Medieval Madness Reloaded

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Medieval Madness Reloaded

This topic contains 34 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by RallyRally RallyRally 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

jiytee
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Nice looking table, thanks

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1396

Medieval Madness Reloaded Surround MOD is UP
    thanks to RustyCardores :good:

smithy001
    smithy001
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Thanks a lot for this MM reloaded table, it looks awesome and plays great.
    One of the first VPX tables that give me a really good physics feeling compared to the earlier VPX versions,
    at least in my opinion, but I haven’t been online/playing for a while now, I will try more!!!

Zaccaria Locomotion cab, 214 tables. Asus MB. i5. 8GB RAM. Asus GTX680 2GB.
    PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080. BG Acer 27" 1920x1200. Led-Wiz. GP-Wiz 40. 4 x Electric ICE / leafswitches.
    Logitech wireless keyboard. Trust 5.1 sound. 2 140mm. cooling fans.
    Running W7U64. VP921 and VP1031. VPM2.9. DOF R2. PinballX 2.28.

Umpa
    Umpa
    Participant
      • Posts 22

So great! Thank you again for all you do to support this great hobby!
    :good:

kiwibri
    Participant
      • Posts 16

tomtower thanks for this table! looks and plays great. I noticed though that the scale of the table looks slightly different from the other MM VPX table. This one is slightly narrower compared. Ie. In the flippers and the side walls are noticable.

Scooby
    Participant
      • Posts 33

Tom,
    Thanks for releasing this new version. It plays and looks great.

I did have an issue with the ball getting stuck in front of the castle and it happened on three consecutive games. I could not nudge it free.

Here is a quick video the ball getting stuck and you will notice the ball goes through the drawbridge as it lowers and raises.

RustyCardores
    Participant
      • Posts 3

I’ve submitted an update (1.1) to the Surround Sound Mod that fixes a backwards compatibility problem with the 10.3 Rolling Ball and Ball Collision scripts.

Additional details are in the change log.

Mark-70
    Mark-70
    Participant
      • Posts 109

Thanks again for the additional work you put into it

smithy001
    smithy001
    Participant
      • Posts 8

“Trying to quote Scooby, but did something wrong …”

Hi Scooby,

what version of VPM are you using?

For me all ‘strange ball issues’ were solved by upgrading it, I’m using 2.8 B now.
    Maybe there are even newer versions available. Other users please correct me when I’m wrong.

Hope this fixes that issue for you.
    It did for me in STTNG VPX and a previous MM VPX version.

Marcel.

PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080. BG Acer 27" 1920x1200. Led-Wiz. GP-Wiz 40. 4 x Electric ICE / leafswitches.

Scooby
    Participant
      • Posts 33

smithy001,
    I was just playing this table again (without making any fullscreen adjustments). I haven’t had a ball get stuck today. I’m convinced that my original FS adjustments were a bit too extreme and therefore the layout or physics were thrown off because of it. I can’t confirm this is the reason, however it’s the only change I made from the download.

Anyone else have crazy things happen on tables after changing the FS settings via camera mode?

edgamer1
    Participant
      • Posts 1

great job,

I have ! problemn sometimes the flipper is hangingor no respons
    sombody else has this problem

smithy001
    smithy001
    Participant
      • Posts 8

smithy001,
    I was just playing this table again (without making any fullscreen adjustments). I haven’t had a ball get stuck today. I’m convinced that my original FS adjustments were a bit too extreme and therefore the layout or physics were thrown off because of it. I can’t confirm this is the reason, however it’s the only change I made from the download.

Anyone else have crazy things happen on tables after changing the FS settings via camera mode?

Hi Scooby,
    with ‘camera mode’ do you mean the resolution setting in the video options, display box?

I have a similair question:

When you change the playfield proportions either in the backdrop options or in resolution settings
    does this also change the behaviour of the ball and or physics?
    Or is this another of my noob questions in the category rtfm? :unsure:
    When tables ‘out of the box’ don’t fill my PF screen I do change these settings sometimes.

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1396

Visual Pinball offre possibilità infinite, è un software che ha 1000 risorse e i suoi limiti sono solo nella fantasia di chi lo utilizza, e allora pensavo, perchè non provare a fare un gioco a scorrimento verticale che si adattasse perfettamente a un pincab :whistle:

ieri ho provato a fare qualche test, un piccolo video di un possibile gioco, Medieval Madness The Game :mail:

Nemo
    Participant
      • Posts 22

Ohhh Hell Yeah ! Just like Dragon Spirit (man i sunk sooo many quarters in that machine)
    Classics like Raiden never die, but i’m sooooo intrigued by your idea, it would be a whole
    NEW function for the cab B-)

My F14 Cab: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=21820

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 225

VP goes Arcade 😉 … Man ! :good:
    btw. is this all in VPX ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.