No FearVPX

This topic contains 85 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by RallyRally RallyRally 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

you must be logged for download

BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 100

Thanks @ninuzzu and all Involved
    I Upload topper as soon as i have spare time

my project vpin on youtube: https://goo.gl/Dmk7c1
    Join the Visual Pinball Junkies Group on Facebook for latest Infos, WIP, cool people and a complete actual installation Guide https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPjunkies/

djrobx
    Participant
      • Posts 94

Another top table from the master! Thanks Ninuzzu!

mmarino4
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Great release. Thank you.

Nuno Rocha
    Nuno Rocha
    Participant
      • Posts 21

Masterpiece 8O :bravo: :hurra: :gott:

laylow
    laylow
    Participant
      • Posts 111

A dream just came through, thanks Ninuzzu for realizing this awesome table! :good: :good:

Calle Vesterdahl
    Participant
      • Posts 7

Looks Amazing, need to test asap, is it SSF?

neofr45
    neofr45
    Participant
      • Posts 92

Thanks @ninuzzu and all member to the team for a beautiful table, wow amazing :good: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 72

Devo esprimere tutto il mio disappunto verso questo sito: non ho neanche il tempo di testare a dovere una nuova tavola che già ne esce un’altra…. :XD:

Scherzi a parte grazie di tutto ragazzi: siete fenomenali!! :gott: :good: :bravo: :yahoo:

marcel hamelin
    Participant
      • Posts 5

Very impressive!!! great work!!! :bravo:

Joppnl
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Fantastic, thank you!

Did run into a small problem though: was on ball 5, started a kind of MB, 3 balls playing, I did shoot 1 into a hole (prob the skull, not sure, I heard it drop and then a strange ball rolling sound on the right (SSF), like the ball was into a wooden funnel, rolling around.

I drained all balls but the sound continued and also the game didn’t stop so it might think there was a ball still on the PF.

After a while I got a overflow error on the sound, something with a cosinus being to big or so…

Can not duplicate it but have seen this error with GB1.2 as well….(other tables run fine)

Thank for this beauty!

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

Fantastic. Many thanks to the participants of this table. a very big release :good:

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

Thanks for this one, never played before and is very funny, and looks amazing.

ed18555
    Participant
      • Posts 11

Thanks for another awesome table, I can’t wait to play!

vogliadicane
    vogliadicane
    Participant
      • Posts 103

had exactly the same issue as Joppnl. But I must confess, I’m still on VP1.4 rev3237. No probs with flippers btw.

Another thing I had once. Shorltly after shooting the ball out it went to the left outlane, where kickbak was lit; but it wansn’t kicked back.

Anyways, cool release! :yes: :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.