Sound issues after updating to vpinmame 3.1

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES HELP Sound issues after updating to vpinmame 3.1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  daans 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

daans
    Participant
      • Posts 19

Hello,

PLEASE HELP !!!

I updated my pinball machine to VPinmame 3.1 and sambuild 3.1,but now my sound setup is f****up.
    I have a logitech 2.1 sound set in my cabinet to play the table sounds (through headphones jack). And a hdmi sound (through the tv) to play the music (backpanel).
    But after the update all the sounds come through the soundcard who is the windows default. I’ve tried everything. In VPX sound settings. CHange the soundcards in these settings. But all the sounds go through one soundcard. No separating anymore.

The weird thing is that when i uncheck the sound settings in VPX or in vpinmane the sound is always played through the soundcard default.

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards,

Daniel

daans
    Participant
      • Posts 19

Found the solution myself.
    I uninstallend vpinmame and installed it again. But don’t think that is the solution.
    Then i saw in my playbackdevices settings a weird thing. There a two ways to default a device. Something with communication device and something else. The default device didn’t had the two default options. So i changed that, now the sounds are as they where.

Now i have to set the pinmame settings again. Such as dmd size and location.

But i’m glad i found the solution.

Daniel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.