Stranger Things: Stranger Edition VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Stranger Things: Stranger Edition VPX

This topic contains 35 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  helshaks 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1576

you must be logged for download

Scott Wickberg
    Scott Wickberg
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Hey guys hold on downloading this for now. There was a bit of lapse here and we’re up to version 1.41 now. I’ll work to get the right version up here shortly.

For now you can grab from here.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oMRUiDAEsg0-nJCx24-c9ioCIsVuaCdY/view?usp=sharing

and media pack here
    https://nofile.io/f/mgpPzv6qEQ7/STLE-1.1.zip
    pass – friendsdontlie

psmiraglia
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Scott, has the media been updated since the previous update?

Scott Wickberg
    Scott Wickberg
    Participant
      • Posts 9

No Media is all the same.

Here is the fresh vpx, which should be the final
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16DmgXvVfF8IVhR2x-hdESMQmZfX66Lcq/view?usp=sharing

Scott, has the media been updated since the previous update?

kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Dont we have to install something to get this running? Nevermind, I just saw and answered my own question.

Scott Wickberg
    Scott Wickberg
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Yep, definitely read the install instructions. But i can say the install is quite easy though so isn’t much work, and well it’s worth it. =)

psmiraglia
    Participant
      • Posts 17

:good:

Rawnei
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Looks great, can’t wait to play this but trying to figure out how to get the player to stay on top since I’m playing on desktop. :wacko:

james king
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Will this run without popup player? I don’t want to leave pinballx yet lol

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 41

you can still use pinballx with pinup popper installed. Works perfect together, try it out! This table is really amazing! One of the best original I have EVER played.

Scott Wickberg
    Scott Wickberg
    Participant
      • Posts 9

yeah you just need the pinup functionality. don’t need to use the frontend.
    The pinup will stay on top of the game so for desktop just push it to the top left.

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 47

Hello Scott, thank you for sharing your work. :good: :good: This table looks pretty cool.

“Install VLC 2.8 (included) you can’t have the new 3.0 it won’t work.”

Where is this VLC 2.8? I downloaded all the files available here and did not come together. I downloaded V1.42 through the “drive.google” link.

Thank you.

Rawnei
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Hello Scott, thank you for sharing your work. :good: :good: This table looks pretty cool.

“Install VLC 2.8 (included) you can’t have the new 3.0 it won’t work.”

Where is this VLC 2.8? I downloaded all the files available here and did not come together. I downloaded V1.42 through the “drive.google” link.

Thank you.

First link on google searching for VLC 2.8: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/releases/2.0.8.html

guga_nt
    guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 47

AH! VLC is a common player! I thought it was a specific Pinball thing. :doh: :irre:
    Thanks Rawnei. :good:

Fulltilt
    Fulltilt
    Participant
      • Posts 24

I have no idea about the series to be honest but wow this table is awesome! Pinup video backglass and ultraDMD both working and smooth fun gameplay. Really fantastic work, thank you very much!

42" VirtuaPin Cab
    | AMD 8150 FX CPU | ASUS Crosshair Formula IV MB | 8gig GSkill DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 1070 - 8gig |
    | 42" Commercial Grade 1080p LCD Playfield Monitor | Corsair 750w PSU | Flipper Fidelity 2.1 Sound System |
    | AOC LED 27" Monitor(Backglass) | Win7 |

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.