Stranger Things: Stranger Edition VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Stranger Things: Stranger Edition VPX

This topic contains 29 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Jordan Engelhardt 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    kcpinball
    kcpinball
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Hey Scottywic, I just wanted to say this table is fantastic. Love the layout, all the video clips and tips on the screen make this so modern. Awesome Job to all involved!

Campa
    Participant
      • Posts 92

Scotty i have an issue with the backglass. I set size from pinUpdisplay setup, but that’s what i see:

:unsure:
    :scratch: :scratch: :wacko:

NailBuster
    NailBuster
    Participant
      • Posts 5

check your display settings in windows. all windows display must have 100% dpi set to work correctly.

Campa
    Participant
      • Posts 92

check your display settings in windows. all windows display must have 100% dpi set to work correctly.

I use a dvi cable on win10! I check all settings, i think it’s ok :scratch:

NailBuster
    NailBuster
    Participant
      • Posts 5

on your playfield photo. that configure pupdisplay form is about 430 pixels high in real-world. unless your screen is 640×480 then you are in some sort of zoom mode.

Campa
    Participant
      • Posts 92

on your playfield photo. that configure pupdisplay form is about 430 pixels high in real-world. unless your screen is 640×480 then you are in some sort of zoom mode.

exaclty, i’m in a zoom mode! but i don’t know if it depends on pinUplayer or on VLC!
    I tried all the settings on pinUpdisplay but it’s the same.

meisterjim
    Participant
      • Posts 21

Hi

Works this game also with pinballx ?

Campa
    Participant
      • Posts 92

Hi

Works this game also with pinballx ?

Yes, it works.

:good:

Campa
    Participant
      • Posts 92

It’s works now!! it was the dpi settings. thank you!!! :good:

Tom Staniszewski
    Participant
      • Posts 1

hi, where I can find ultradmd files to activate 3 dmd screen?

outhere
    Participant
      • Posts 45

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/stranger-things-stranger-edition/

hi, where I can find ultradmd files to activate 3 dmd screen?

darrin
    Participant
      • Posts 1

tried to DL the media file today, but after the password, and i click to DL, it gives me a no connection error, cant get the media today. (6-27-18, 5PM eastern)

Jordan Engelhardt
    Participant
      • Posts 5

I cant seem to find a link where I can download pinup player 1.2. Vpinball link is down. Can someone post a link. original post says its available on this site and I also cant find that.

outhere
    Participant
      • Posts 45

It’s now pinup system
    Google this and go to last post
    PinUP Player New version 1.2 Released

Jordan Engelhardt
    Participant
      • Posts 5

Thanks! Also, the back glass only works sometimes. It does not always load? I must have missed something. I think its this step. I need more clarification as I cant seem to locate these parts. see step below

IMPORTANT – copy the files from “PinUPPlayer-beta13 MUST USE” into your PinUPPlayer folder created bt step 2. This will overwrite the top 2 files and add the third.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.