Terminator 2 VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Terminator 2 VPX

This topic contains 118 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by g5k g5k 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 106 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author

Nemo
    Participant
      • Posts 29

Dang ! This thing plays soooo good, got grand-champion with 246 Mil (5Ball), what a thrill ride !
    And it is not that i’m such a good player, no, it had more to do with the fact that physics are extremely good.
    I can place shots where i want them, and i can do it over and over again, ball control is a big thing on this table and it works well.

I’m impressed :good:

Graphics wise it’s one shiny glimmering thing of beauty, with an T2 head that you can swear has it in for you 8) Sounds are also damn good, just love getting the ball into the popbumpers, gives such a nice “Uzi” sound !

Thanks to ALL involved, gonna play some more now…….ohhh my…

My F14 Cab: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=21820

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 41

wow this table just plays so great. Had a fun pinball friday night with 2 friends and played some T2. Everyone was blown away! Thanks

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 54

The cannon is now perfect and this is now the unquestioned reference T2 table. Great work.

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 358

Played a bunch more tonight. Really like the new cannon. Super smooth. Laser mod is great, too. I think the ball physics are superb. Plays as great as it looks.

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 410

… allTimeFavorite, and a perfect VPX :good:

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 54

I’ve spent a bit of time on this table today and it only goes to strengthen my original comments, not only is this the reference T2 table, but it is darn near perfect. Everything about this table from the stunning playfield, the functioning cannon, the gameplay is spot on. I cannot wait for AFM, a table I love as is, but can’t wait to see how much better a good table can become. Thank you g5k and the other members who created this masterpiece.

gtxjoe
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Thanks for releasing this table. Have a lot of fun with this table this weekend!

One thing I adjusted was the left kickout return. When I was playing, it did not return to the left flipper for me. I changed the kickout angle to 180 in the script
    bsLeftLock.InitSaucer sw51,51,180,13
    and changed the shape of wall329 so it would clear the left sling

Time to beat my highscore. Thanks again!

OlDirty
    Participant
      • Posts 1

This table looks absolute awesome 8O . Thank you very much guys!!

Fulltilt
    Fulltilt
    Participant
      • Posts 24

Thanks for releasing this table. Have a lot of fun with this table this weekend!

One thing I adjusted was the left kickout return. When I was playing, it did not return to the left flipper for me. I changed the kickout angle to 180 in the script

Wow! First ..this table is amazing and has always been at the top of my list. Thanks for posting this simple change which worked perfect for me. Thanks again too all involved for this work of art!

42" VirtuaPin Cab
    | AMD 8150 FX CPU | ASUS Crosshair Formula IV MB | 8gig GSkill DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 1070 - 8gig |
    | 42" Commercial Grade 1080p LCD Playfield Monitor | Corsair 750w PSU | Flipper Fidelity 2.1 Sound System |
    | AOC LED 27" Monitor(Backglass) | Win7 |

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 127

It kicks out to the right flipper deliberately because that’s what my real table does the majority of the time. The beauty of the real ones is they are all different and variable. What would be nice is to introduce a random value so sometimes it goes to the left, sometimes to the right and sometimes a centre drain just like my real one. The database can be a death trap ;)

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 212

x=(rnd(1)*6)+176
    bsLeftLock.InitSaucer sw51,51,x,13

or something like that.

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 410

Guys without DMD Hardware, grab the latest Stuff from freezy, Lucky1 and DJRobX here:
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36915&p=408534

Now you can use VNI File, like patched Color Roms, grab T2 here:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3220-terminator-2

Awesome !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hugo Fantastik
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Hi,
    table looks awesome and plays great….but is there an (easy) way to remove the drain post between the fingers for making it a bit more challenging?

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 127

Hi,
    table looks awesome and plays great….but is there an (easy) way to remove the drain post between the fingers for making it a bit more challenging?

The visible representation will be difficult to disable, easiest way would be to find the texture for the rubber and the texture for the post and delete those parts of the image texture in photoshop and replace the texture (they are shared textures with other objects so you’ll need to work out what part to edit) and then in VPX on layer 1 the post needs to have the collidable option disabled, or delete it. The original table has the post, maybe before hacking try increasing the difficulty setting in the table user options in VPX first that will increase incline and make generally harder. Also switch off the cannon laser if you haven’t already.

Viewing 14 posts - 106 through 119 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.