monster forum titframe The Addams Family VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA monster forum titframe The Addams Family VPX

This topic contains 51 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  fjp 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    nicco84
    nicco84
      • Posts 633

The-Addams-Family-Pinball-Machine-Flyer-Front-The-Addams-Family-Pinball-Machine-Flyer-Back

The Addams Family Bally  1992
    (Sliderpoint)

FILES:

Esegui il login per scaricare i file

Media:
    cliccare sull’immagine e salvare

playfield

logo

backglass

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 54

No longer works for me since I went to 10.3 beta 3088 inclination error at line 160. Bummer.

delt31
    Participant
      • Posts 3

I have the same error after going to 10.3….any fix?

luckyadam
    Participant
      • Posts 37

same error here too, I have not spent a lot of time trying to figure it out, but maybe someone knows

Arngrim
    Arngrim
    Participant
      • Posts 40

put the line into comment :)

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 54

I’m yet to try the new table but Sliderpoint directed me to the updated tables on another site. I’m not sure if Tom will allow me to post the name of the site it but its easily found.

Stout
    Participant
      • Posts 5

Tom asked me if he could put TAF here and I said yes. I stand by that. If he wants to get the latest version from vpinball and update it here, that is fine with me.

-Mike

Stout
    Participant
      • Posts 5

Quick follow up, so it seems that is is broken with 10.3 and with new features added they can’t fix it. However, I can’t remember what I was using that property for and it doesn’t seem to affect anything, so as Arngrim suggested, just comment out lines 84 and 94 in the script and it seems to work in 10.3.

-Mike

Rodrigo Mauricenz
    Participant
      • Posts 11

someone know why? thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rodrigo Mauricenz
    Participant
      • Posts 11

hello, someone know why? thanks!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sliderpoint
    sliderpoint
    Participant
      • Posts 17

Maybe it needs translated, but the instructions in the post directly before yours has the answer.

-Mike

ScottyVH
    ScottyVH
    Participant
      • Posts 31

Have you updated your VPX to the latest version (10.4 beta, or 10.3)? Could that fix the problem?

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 207

No an update will not work. This is kind of a feature that was there, but went away. I believe I’ve seen this error on TAF and one other table. Don’t remember which. Since even mike don’t remember what it thought it was going to be used it should be commented out. I have a slight feeling that someone doesn’t know how to comment out a line.

Maybe best if explained in Italian, and I’m not going to even try that :)

ScottyVH
    ScottyVH
    Participant
      • Posts 31

I don’t believe this version of the table hosted on this website is the most current version.

fjp
    Participant
      • Posts 75

Ciao a tutti,
    a voi funziona bene questo tavolo? A me prima funzionava ma ora mi dà errore.
    Direi che ha cominciato a non funzionare più da quando ho aggiornato tutto per poter mettere il tavolo della champions league.
    Al momento questo è l’unico tavolo che non funziona.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.