The Addams Family

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP The Addams Family

This topic contains 206 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by subzro53 subzro53 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 127

Slow going…it’s all into VPX now and the merging is about to start, by that I mean we have a fully working 2.0 VPX build that Sliderpoint had been working on since its last release and now have to merge all 3rdaxis models and my texture work in there and write all the code to do the manual texture switching.

A little tease though, a mate at work fixed the hand model up and did some nice detailing.

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 17

I think I’m TOO excited for this release! So amazed by everything you guys have accomplished in a relatively short timeframe. Some unbelievable talent floating around these forums.

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 358

Just an amazing triumvirate of developers on this one: g5k, 3rd and sliderpoint. Dream team. You guys deserve a “hand!”

Thanks also to your workmate, g5k. Friends in high places!

subzro53
    subzro53
    Participant
      • Posts 29

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 119

looks too realistic awesome :yahoo:

starac12345
    Participant
      • Posts 54

8O So you’re just playing with things :D

nate carte
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Awesome that you two are working together on this, g5k you work some kinda magic with your tables and I know Mike is very good at what he does as he drove clear across town a few years ago to film me playing TAF at a friend’s house so he would have his own footage to base physics on rather than whatever was available online, I thought that was super cool as it shows how focused he is when it comes to gameplay details and ball movement, not to mention he’s a nice guy to boot. anyway i’m very much looking forward to this one guys and thank you for sharing all your hard work with us! -nate

stumblor
    stumblor
    Participant
      • Posts 23

I know Mike is very good at what he does as he drove clear across town a few years ago to film me playing TAF at a friend’s house so he would have his own footage to base physics on rather than whatever was available online

Super nerdy… and totally admirable!

starac12345
    Participant
      • Posts 54

Any word… :-)

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 127

Sliderpoint is merging everyones work on TAF, then we’ll have a beta but will be more work to do no doubt, some more lighting states, fixing some textures and so on. But…while I wait have jumped in to help 3rdaxis with his other project…

(click for full res)

mophead
    Participant
      • Posts 30

Holy s**t man, too much, sensory OVERLOAD.. 8O :gott:

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 17

I want to be g5k when I grow up.

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 127

:lachtot:

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 358

“Memorex good!”
    :hurra:

stumblor
    stumblor
    Participant
      • Posts 23

Firepower, looks brilliant fellas! What a treat.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 207 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.