The Addams Family

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP The Addams Family

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by alandee alandee 19 hours, 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 109

I’m sure this table will be awesome can’t wait it’s amazing all the detail you guys put into the tables

sliderpoint
    sliderpoint
    Participant
      • Posts 15

All models delivered (I’m pretty sure). Now on to climbing the next mountain ;-)

-Mike

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 337

Awesome, Mike. So excited for this one.

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 63

I was very happy to know that Sliderpoint was updating my fav table, but now with this tandem I’m happy x1000. Can’t wait to see it, please make us suffer with some wip screenshoots haha.

alistaircg
    alistaircg
    Participant
      • Posts 144

Da Da Da Dum (Snap Snap)

firebrand007
    firebrand007
    Participant
      • Posts 14

Awesome news !! I hope the process can be made a bit less tedious and will be checking regularly on your team’s wip, like a ton of people I think :)

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 104

Every project has to start somewhere…spent sometime on the playfield texture which is at 7k and have all of sliderpoints objs into Maya now. The higher res playfield is beneficial when doing projection as it will be rendered with perspective and then projection will straighten it back out to what gets imported into VPX so we want a nice a sharp 4k end result with all the detail that ray tracing will add to the base texture from the surrounding objects and eventual lighting.

I’ve also got some other geo that was shared to me which may be higher detail for render only. The render can then be projected back on to the lower poly vpx primitives. The squares are distribution errors. The test render uses machines on the network to share the rendering task into buckets (each of those square), sometimes things go whacky and this is the result. Also looks to be some funky business on those metal ramps.

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 37

OMG, looks incredible when zooming in. Great job!

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 337

Off to a great start! I think all of us VP geeks love technical details surrounding builder process. These details are really interesting. Love the documentation of “distribution error” — cool glitch. Thanks for your hard work on behalf of the community, g5k and sliderpoint. Screenshots are always fun and exciting along the way!

kiwibri
    Participant
      • Posts 16

thank you to the guys making tables for us to use. Truely appreciated

alandee
    alandee
    Participant
      • Posts 80

Looks great already !
    Love a WIP to learn more and more from !
    Cheers for sharing.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.