The Addams Family

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP The Addams Family

This topic contains 123 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by The Kman The Kman 12 hours, 47 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 113

thanks for update it looks incredibly real :bravo:

franciscobambino
    Participant
      • Posts 5

beautiful, beautiful and very willing to play :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Lobotomy
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Clicking the image takes me back to 1992, not regarding the table, but the 14.4k loading times! :D.

Love it g5k!

Guus
    Participant
      • Posts 53

Looks way better then the real thing(since there is no new production anymore besides the G5K version) :mrgreen: 8O

stangx
    stangx
    Participant
      • Posts 1

This table looks absolutely incredible. I am in awe of the detail 8O Thanks for all the time you are putting into this. :gott: :gott:

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 347

Those pop bumpers alone are gorgeous!

flaype
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Really really impressive ! ty for ur work !

vogliadicane
    vogliadicane
    Participant
      • Posts 103

incredible! :good: :good: :good: Even if the VPX version looks only half as good as those renders, it will be fantastic! Love your passion for perfection. :heart:

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

I’m wondering if this will be the first VPX table with a clear plastic over the plastic images, looks so nice and real on the renders, can’t wait to see how it translates into the VPX version (absolutely amazing for sure). Now I understand your nickname, we need a 5K monitor to appreciate all the fine details hehe.

senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 48

Woop Woop! Looking awesome man :). Great work.

Naboodiver
    Participant
      • Posts 13

Wow.. Just a thing of beauty. One of my top five favorite machines. Great collaboration by some of the best designers. Great work by all. I am hope to see a Gold Edition somewhere down the road as well.

marie
    Participant
      • Posts 48

What can I add to all these replies… Just amazing!!
    Thanks for letting is see the birth of a new baby

Shawn Leary
    Participant
      • Posts 1

SICK!!!!!

Scooby
    Participant
      • Posts 63

As others have said, this looks so incredibly real. I’m so impressed with your skills and level of detail commitment. Honestly, I’ve never seen this real table look this clean in the wild…even back in the day.

Thanks again for sharing your progress, it’s fun to follow along!

jonosborne
    Participant
      • Posts 11

Here is an update on The Addams Family Alt Sound Remaster:

I spent the majority of the day removing noise and re-rendering files for this upcoming release. I’m happy to say we are about 95% done and it will be ready for you all soon. It sounds so much better than before. I have a feeling that this might be just what you’ve been searching for… Stay tuned for the release!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.