The Addams Family

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES WIP The Addams Family

This topic contains 123 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by The Kman The Kman 11 hours, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    DamsBALL
    DamsBALL
    Participant
      • Posts 8

incredible details !

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 114

Hey guys, a new update. We are very lucky with 3rdaxis helping pull together some additional models for some parts that were missing or needed tweaking. The following image shows the new pieces or pieces that got updated, the remaining plastics and then a top view for checking and an updated pov render.

This weekend I’m going to be moving on to setting up all the lighting needed to cover off GI on/off, the flashers and the coloured bulbs. Also a final alignment check. Time is also opening up for me which should hopefully see some really good progress now (no promises but thats the intent!). If you own a real table and see anything that needs correcting feel free to PM or post to the comments.

As always, if you click the images you can view them at full res…only the pov was rendered at a high quality the others are a bit grainy and pumped out for checking purposes.

ps. I think the apron is out of whack and will take a look at that this weekend and a ramp flap that needs a bit more screwing down :)

Guus
    Participant
      • Posts 53

I didn’t know that Bally / Midway was back in business and that the Addams Family went back into production! 8O

This is INSANE ! Looks like photo of a freshly produced table :gott:

Where will you continue to post the development when this forum closes? :hilfe:

robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 113

VISUAL ARTISTRY :hurra:

inferno156
    inferno156
    Participant
      • Posts 5

You should know that when you post an update to this table I will literally drop anything I’m doing to come and look. So I appreciate that you never post while I’m driving. :) It’s incredible, nice job.

Scooby
    Participant
      • Posts 63

I played what I was told was a close to mint AF table last year…it didn’t look nearly as good as your screenshots above. Looks truly amazing.

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 347

Two slam dunks from 3rdaxis in one day: First the Grand Lizard release, and now updated models for g5k’s masterpiece! I honestly didn’t think VPX could get better than g5k’s T2, but each release seems to represent an order of magnitude leap forward. Can’t wait to give these a close look on a larger monitor tomorrow. Thanks!

alandee
    alandee
    Participant
      • Posts 81

Outstanding ! the details are insane ! Thanks for the update.

Where will you continue to post the development when this forum closes? :hilfe:

Yes … we will be left … wait for it … in the Lurch ! :pfeif: :lachtot:

Cheers,
    al.

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 114

Guys, Tom has committed to keeping MB alive to launch Addams. I’m sure you all appreciate that generous offer as much as I do and who knows what the future holds. I’ll communicate on my future at some point once I can.

Thanks TT

stumblor
    stumblor
    Participant
      • Posts 20

Massive thanks to g5k and TT. Amazing news that the site will (for now) stay open. :good:

Mike Conahan
    Participant
      • Posts 10

That’s great news. This is my go to site. I’ve been dreading it’s going away. :hurra:

bolt
    bolt
    Participant
      • Posts 103

Fantastic News g5k and Tom.

Batsugame
    Participant
      • Posts 6

Wow, that is excellent. Thanks so much, guys!

And wow, this thing looks better and better. I haven’t been this impressed by a table since Attack from Mars. Everyone here delivers outstanding work! :bravo:

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 206

Fantastic News G5K and Tom Thank you :good:

exd exxdd
    Participant
      • Posts 13

This is surreal man, I see the caps and can´t believe it’s all just graphics.

I would love to see the grainy pictures in their full glory :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.