The Shadow VPX

This topic contains 66 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  jodannar 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 24

Great work Alessio, this is a real classic! Also awesome teamwork from beta to the final stage, very professional :)!

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1462

1.0 is up, thank you Alessio! :good: :good: :good:

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 104

thank you Alessio for Update :yahoo:

bolt
    bolt
    Participant
      • Posts 69

Looks great. Thank you Alessio for release the final.

Marco
    Participant
      • Posts 9

Great table but I had to exit as I was in the final battle (I think). I lost my balls but the table thought that there was still a ball. Ball search and nudging did not help as there was no ball left on the table. The DMD said “10 more shots to defeat Khan” (don’t know whether that helps…)

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 260

Alessio, first thanks for your great Release here,
    later i was a bit confused about your Left/RightPhurbaButton, Users have to set keycode Numbers,
    not all have this Knowledge to do that.
    I personally use LeftMagnaSave and RightMagnaSave for that, and edited Line:

125 and 138: If keycode = keyFront
    126 and 139: If keycode = LeftMagnaSave
    127 and 140: If keycode = RightMagnaSave

Extra Variables aren’t needed, all is from VPMKeys.vbs and Editor Key Settings.

Also deleted Line 132, your Sub “Rules” Need a .exe File, don’t have/Need this

Whatever, great Work :good:

amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 53

Grazie mille Alessio! Lo sto provando adesso: tavolo bellissimo! :good:

And Thank you Stefan: i didn’t kwon how to change script and use Magnasave buttons. :good:

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 260

Marco, if you have this Situation again, press F11 and maybe you can see, where a Ball Stuck (?)

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 260

Had a Ball Stuck here, Looks like something from the Primitive is in the Way ?
    Already mentioned in your WIP Thread

Edit: solved for me (please test more), i did: Primitive42 Set Z from 0 to 5

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 53

Anche a me è capitato 3-4 volte in 5-6 partite lo stesso problema della palla bloccata sopra la lettera A.

Proverei a testare la soluzione di Stefan ma purtroppo non ho idea di come fare a metterla in pratica!

johnco
    Participant
      • Posts 11

How to map the magnasave buttons? Just have to figure out in the script how, mine don’t do anything right now.

Reaper802
    Participant
      • Posts 6

I’ve turned up the volume but still can’t hear table audio. Any ideas?

Also the table is super zoomed in on my cabinet. The sides of the playfield are even a little cutoff. Any suggestions for more realistic camera settings for a cabinet?

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 260

amuro1977: In VPX Editor, go to: Edit / Select Element – here “Primitive42” and Click “Select”,
    then Click: Options, or maybe Options Window is open: find “Z” Field, and enter 5

johnco: Magna Keys are easy to change:
    VPX Editor, “Keys, Nudge and DOF …”, click on “LMagnaSave” then your new Key,
    the same for “LMagnaSave” of Course

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 71

Thank you Alessio and Italian friends for this table. The Shadow is a great game.

senseless
    senseless
    Participant
      • Posts 24

Great table! Shadow is very original and fun to play. Did a LED mod for some additional lighting and thanks STAT for the code change to use the magnasave buttons. I play a real one quite frequently and this one has a very nice custom backglass. I will make this custom one in the coming weeks and will share it (of course).

Thanks Alessio for your hard work!

For the FS players who are looking for alternative views I added my settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.