Tron Legacy VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Tron Legacy VPX

This topic contains 134 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by razorbaxx razorbaxx 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
  • Author

Mike Wong
    Participant
      • Posts 10

Tron look stunning and thanks for all your hard work and effort guys!

_Sven34_
    _Sven34_
    Participant
      • Posts 203

Thank you very much for Tron Legacy. Good work to all involved :yes:

marie
    Participant
      • Posts 46

I will never get out of my man cave, all these nice releases! Thanks all involved!!! Thanks for this great hobby!

Oscar Terol
    Oscar Terol
    Participant
      • Posts 8

Plain and simple: THANKS

jean-pierre jimenez
    jean-pierre jimenez
    Participant
      • Posts 71

Fantastic work !!!!! Well done guys !!!!! ;) ;) ;) thank you very much for that ;)

JPJ

Kam Gaston
    Participant
      • Posts 1

Great work! This looks amazing and plays as good as it looks! I am jacked about this one! Thank you.

subzro53
    subzro53
    Participant
      • Posts 26

Merci c’est mon anniversaire aujourd’hui en plus …. Merci pour le cadeau

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 384

Backglass is only for 3 Screen Cab, without Grill ?
    I made a BG for this, you can get it here: http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tron-le-directb2s

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 63

Thanks for this table. U are awesome. :bravo:

Mike Wong
    Participant
      • Posts 10

I just watched Laylow’s video of this amazing table and I have a question regarding the GI up near the very top. Is it dynamic or can it be adjusted or is it baked into the images? I find the blue to be a bit over powering and washes out some of the details. I use to own a Tron Pro and was one of the first beta testers for Eli’s fiber optic ramp mod. Here is what my game looked like before I sold it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 202

Holy shit guys. Had to come back to say how much fun I’ve had with this update. I haven’t had time to study the details Draifet is reporting because I’ve had too much fun. I love Gameplay, Sound, Light – hell EVERYTHING about this. For me, a HUGE improvement. Thanks again guys !

Ben Logan
    Participant
      • Posts 337

Haven’t had a chance to play, and I’m off to Golden State Pinball Festival for three days right after work tomorrow. It’s killing me to have to wait until Monday to load this one up.

Saw Laylow’s video. Looks like you guys have done a fantastic job with the visuals of course, but also with the physics! That ball looks like it has some serious weight. Damn — this hobby is getting great!

djrobx
    Participant
      • Posts 94

I just watched Laylow’s video of this amazing table and I have a question regarding the GI up near the very top. Is it dynamic or can it be adjusted or is it baked into the images? I find the blue to be a bit over powering and washes out some of the details.

There is a light called “GIBleed”. Just change its opacity to taste (all the way down to 0 if you like).

There are a number of other GI lights (GI_18-24) you can also lower the intensity of that are contributing to this also.

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 37

wow, this table is so beautiful! Plays incredible well also. Thanks

only thing i don’t like is the value of my real Tron LE must have just gone down :)

why is the table not listed on the front page under updates? Don’t want people missing this gem

tabascoman77
    tabascoman77
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Plays well but the blue lighting is just washing out everything. Also, the ramp “neon” lighting is really weak — though I do like that it’s softer and not as “sharp” as other VPX incarnations. Even still, the ramps pretty much make this game, visually, and I wish they were easier to see. That, and having them refract and light up the table during the “lost ball light show” would be awesome.

Still, great job. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.