Tron Legacy VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA Tron Legacy VPX

This topic contains 117 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  Tai Spin 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 58

DJRobX is too humble to mention but has worked out how to add it in for Tron. The 2.1 table is FF ready and he has added FF into the VPM dll so you will get FF when the next VPM update releases. He’s also very cleverly scripted it so if you don’t have FF support it doesn’t just error it reverts to normal.

He’s also pretty sure it will work in 10.4 (but we haven’t tested, we are both on 10.5), but I thought after T2 it was just safer to make 10.5 the minimum. Theres no reason not to be on it and when the VPM update hits you’ll get FF.

@DJRobX we thank you :gott:

Fwiler
    Fwiler
    Participant
      • Posts 28

DJRobX is too humble to mention but has worked out how to add it in for Tron. The 2.1 table is FF ready and he has added FF into the VPM dll so you will get FF when the next VPM update releases. He’s also very cleverly scripted it so if you don’t have FF support it doesn’t just error it reverts to normal.

He’s also pretty sure it will work in 10.4 (but we haven’t tested, we are both on 10.5), but I thought after T2 it was just safer to make 10.5 the minimum. Theres no reason not to be on it and when the VPM update hits you’ll get FF.

@djrobx we thank you :gott:

Yes! Thank you!!! Thank you all for fantastic work! :mrgreen:

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 29

I showed off this new tron on Friday night to a non pinball person. His only complaint after saying that everything looked so incredible was the small delay in the flippers. I told him that you get used to it very quickly (which is true), but this is a much better solution. Thanks to all involved as this is really an important improvement/fix to VP. can’t wait for 2.1

amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 66

Purtroppo questo è l’unico tavolo che non riesco a far partire dei 180 che ho installato… :cry:

Posto gli errori ma non credo ci sia molto da fare. Nel desktop di casa funziona quindi non è un problema di rom. Il PC del pincab ha windows 7 32bit quindi immagino sia un problema di RAM insufficiente

Campa
    Participant
      • Posts 86

Purtroppo questo è l’unico tavolo che non riesco a far partire dei 180 che ho installato… :cry:

Posto gli errori ma non credo ci sia molto da fare. Nel desktop di casa funziona quindi non è un problema di rom. Il PC del pincab ha windows 7 32bit quindi immagino sia un problema di RAM insufficiente

Ma il primo è un errore di rom, dopo averla scaricata la dovresti rinominare proprio come riportato nell’errore.
    Il secondo credo proprio sia una questione di memoria, ma non di Ram, al massimo dovrebbe andare a scatti!

John Penner
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Do we need to use Terry Red’s PUP Videos for this? Thanks for the work on this folks. You guys are professionals.

amuro1977
    amuro1977
    Participant
      • Posts 66

Ma il primo è un errore di rom, dopo averla scaricata la dovresti rinominare proprio come riportato nell’errore.
    Il secondo credo proprio sia una questione di memoria, ma non di Ram, al massimo dovrebbe andare a scatti!

Anche io pensavo di aver fatto qualche errore nel rinominare la ROM. Poi ho rifatto tutto da capo sul desktop di casa (dove parte regolarmente), ho copiato rom, tavolo e backglass, ho messo i tre files nel pincab ma non parte e mi da i 2 errori segnalati… quindi la rom non può essere visto che sul desktop di casa parte… :wallbash:

Inoltre l’altra versione di TRON che ho installato sul pincab usa la stessa rom e parte regolarmente

Ho la stessa versione 10.5 di vpx su entrambi i pc

Bullwinkle55
    Bullwinkle55
    Participant
      • Posts 4

What a beautiful table. Absolute stunning visuals and game play, very well done
    and thanks very much. :bravo: …Dan

Bluetooth
    Participant
      • Posts 37

Lighting is awesome :bravo:
    thanks a lot guys, you’re at the top of the art :good:

Scooby
    Participant
      • Posts 51

@djrobx we thank you :good:

Thanks so much for the explanation. This is very exciting and thank you guys for all that you do for this community!

Umpa
    Umpa
    Participant
      • Posts 26

outstanding job! Thank you to all involved!

Guus
    Participant
      • Posts 48

AWESOME release ! The ramps, lighting and gameplay/physics are all so great. And this release was so unexpected; such a suprise; thank to all for the impressive work!

Stephen Sayles
    Participant
      • Posts 29

incredible table, but I have a few suggestions to make it play more like my real table.

1) The hole under the tron arcade machine seems to grab the ball way too easy. On my real machine its much harder for the ball to enter the hole.
    2) Seems like everything near the recognizer registers as a hit. my machine has 2 black pads that are just cushens, but on this it seems to register hits.
    I haven’t even looked into the editor about these issues since I’m very much a beginner there.

Last night I got 61 millions, and on the real one my high score is just 38 million.

g5k
    g5k
    Participant
      • Posts 58

incredible table, but I have a few suggestions to make it play more like my real table.

1) The hole under the tron arcade machine seems to grab the ball way too easy. On my real machine its much harder for the ball to enter the hole.
    2) Seems like everything near the recognizer registers as a hit. my machine has 2 black pads that are just cushens, but on this it seems to register hits.
    I haven’t even looked into the editor about these issues since I’m very much a beginner there.

Last night I got 61 millions, and on the real one my high score is just 38 million.

Thanks mate I agree on 1 have to look into 2. And yes the real game is brutal. I think the gap between the flippers is greater on a real one too at least that’s how it feels to me when I lose ball after ball.

lqueniart
    Participant
      • Posts 15

Boujourg remarquer que les videos pupvideo ne se lance pas avec cette tables

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.