monster forum titframe Twilight Zone VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA monster forum titframe Twilight Zone VPX

This topic contains 61 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by bolt bolt 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Draifet
    Participant
      • Posts 67

Awesome, i love the small details retaining color.

Now i’m using the home free rom for the original table, and the other for the BW with white/grey DMD. And I love the altsound files for this table.

U didn’t changed the back wall panel image with one with spirals? I would have read something about this, but anyways I did one, if u want i can share it.

Mike Wong
    Participant
      • Posts 10

I have been following GAP’s build thread on pinside since day #1. It’s pretty awesome and he initially forgot to use black rubber stops for the ramp ends too. He fixed that in the final pics and was also able to source out a black and white PCB for the clock too.

Thanks to Ninuzzu for making the original table, HauntFreaks and Tom for making it possible for all of us to have our very own Black and White TZ to play in our cabs :good:

laylow
    laylow
    Participant
      • Posts 111

Great work guys, thanks for this beautiful release :good: :good:

alandee
    alandee
    Participant
      • Posts 81

Genius ! And is often the case with all good art, less can be more :)
    Thanks for sharing.

Fwiler
    Fwiler
    Participant
      • Posts 31

My favorite. Thank you!

Robert Albright
    Participant
      • Posts 24

I am not getting sound on this release. I get flipper noise but no music or speech. I have the samples file in the samples folder. I tried deleting the nvram. Hitting F1, the Use sound /Use samples is checked. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks guys!

Stefan Austria
    Stefan Austria
    Participant
      • Posts 417

Did you tried with the Volume Keys 7 then 8,9 … 0 ?

Robert Albright
    Participant
      • Posts 24

I did use the 8 and 9 keys. I have the volume up to 30 and nothing. Weird!

skitso
    Participant
      • Posts 18

I’ve made a mod for this table with partly redrawn pf, baked shadows, ball shadow, improved lighting, improved textures, new FS pov, and lots of other small visual improvements. If original authors are still around, is it OK for me to release it?

bolt
    bolt
    Participant
      • Posts 103

Hi skitso, I would like to see and play your MOD.

I think, you should write a short pm to the org. authors. They don’t look always in this tread.

best regards

bolt

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.