World Cup Soccer 94 VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA World Cup Soccer 94 VPX

This topic contains 106 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  The Sicilian 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1462

you must be logged for download

HauntFreaks
    HauntFreaks
    Participant
      • Posts 33

looks great

thanks

blackvulcan3
    Participant
      • Posts 35

very nice thank you Alessio

stevegooner123
    Participant
      • Posts 2

Absolutely superb! Thanks very much Alessio :yahoo:

laylow
    laylow
    Participant
      • Posts 57

Thanks for this great release Alessio,awesome table! :good:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VPAddicts/ Join on facebook! Visual Pinball Addicts will daily post all the latest releases, WIPs and other news from all the main VP websites.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 71

Oh yes – thank you very much Alessio ! This is a release I’ve really been looking forward to.
    Off to the pin now 😉

robwaade
    robwaade
    Participant
      • Posts 95

looks good :yahoo:

Mark-70
    Mark-70
    Participant
      • Posts 118

Thank you Alessio, can’t wait to load it into the cab! – Great choice of a table! –
    Also thanks to every one else who is involved, and to the site for hosting it.

Funny that Bally used an american football field for the flyer :-)))

Tom Tower
    Tom Tower
    Keymaster
      • Posts 1462

Topper available, thanks BambiPlattfuss :good: :rose:

marie
    Participant
      • Posts 15

Thanks!!!!! Can’t wait to try it!!! :yahoo: Meanwhile we are doing the wave to get into the right mood!

guga_nt
    Participant
      • Posts 10

WOW!! Super nice. Thank you very much for sharing.

djrobx2
    Participant
      • Posts 38

This is wonderful Alessio! Great job!

I’ve made some updates to the script. If you want them feel free to use. This upgrades the sound to stereo sound (or surround sound with VPX 10.4), and removes some of the unused VP9 stuff. I also fixed the spinner not registering. I also set the coin door to closed on startup, for some reason on my laptop it was sticking open (which breaks some of the kickers).

https://pastebin.com/LY99Nuyr

* NOTE: The ball rolling sounds are active in the script, but they don’t work because JF_ball sounds are missing in sound manager. If you export them from the old VP9 table and import them into this VPX they start working. They will be in stereo/surround with the updated script.

Thalamus
    Participant
      • Posts 71

While we are talking changes. Lowering the rubbers from 35 to 27 on the slingshots takes away the ill effect that the ball sometime sticks and get those weird movements.

On my hunt for more high placed rubbers I found one missing on the top of the table. Where you normally do lane change with flippers to get X bonus increased.

Also, I experienced two cases of lost balls. Attached pics. I believe I resolved the one with the bumper by changing it from a toy to collidable, the goal, I haven’t looked at yet.

And the kicker on the left out-lane, just move it slightly to the left and it starts to work a bit better.

TOM – doesn’t seem I can upload attachment ?!

So – google links then

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tdzdpZ9TtkxKtzcH3
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/7BzIF0tR49QiJLdg1

Alessio
    Alessio
    Participant
      • Posts 160

Thank’s guys!!!

Mark-70
    Mark-70
    Participant
      • Posts 118

I believe the switch for the goalie is not working, the game should register a hit and give out a “great save” or something like that. Back to play, great work already.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.