World Cup Soccer 94 VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA World Cup Soccer 94 VPX

This topic contains 139 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  msadler3313 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Author

virtuoso
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Hello, I don’t have sounds, except flippers and ball. Any idea? Thanks.

Carny_Priest
    Carny_Priest
    Participant
      • Posts 61

1. Make sure that in addition to the romset that is asked for in the table script that you also have the parent romset. I think that’s wcs_l2

2. If freshly installing the table and rom set then you will have to adjust the rom volume to be louder. I think that you get to the in-game system menu but clicking the End key and then 7 and 8 keys adjust the volume quieter or louder

virtuoso
    Participant
      • Posts 4

Thank you for answering. I had the correct romset already and I adjusted the volume, too. Anyway, today it works, without changing NOTHING. :unsure:

Mark Wiens
    Participant
      • Posts 5

My thoughts on this: In some rare cases the sound on a table in VP 10.5 and 10.6 won’t play, then all I need to do is quit VP and restart it. So not just leave the table (Q) and restart the table, really restart VP itself. For me this helps every time.

msadler3313
    Participant
      • Posts 3

Thanks so much. I really appreciate. It’s working now. This was my favorite pinball game growing up!

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.