World Cup Soccer 94 VPX

VIRTUAL PINBALL Forums TABLES, DB2S,ROMS,MEDIA World Cup Soccer 94 VPX

This topic contains 84 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  kiwibri 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author

djrobx2
    Participant
      • Posts 30
    <ahref=”http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-vpx/page/5/#post-14891″>RallyRally wrote:

Just tried 1.1.2 here and this table is wonderful! I did change a few global physics and flipper settings slightly, in order to get more accurate shots, but not really by much. Only change I should mention was I lowered RSlingRubber/LSlingRubber elasticity to 0.7 and scatter angle to 2. This lowered the amount of outlane drains by a significant margin.

My two cents: VPX tables are getting too easy. I got a good reality check playing some real pins recently. Watch some videos of a real WCS table, those slings are SUPPOSED to be dangerous! :mail:

Scooby
    Participant
      • Posts 29

DjRob,
    What deadzone settings (and Axis Assignment, since I don’t really understand these) do you recommend in VPX 10.3.1?

This is what I have had for a long time, but I’m sure it’s not ideal. I don’t use nudge much because it hasn’t worked well for me since I installed vpx, so I just live with more center drains than most.

If you have different numbers I could try, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djrobx2
    Participant
      • Posts 30

Try increasing dead zone to 10. 5 is much too low on mine. In fact I had to recently increase it to 12, was getting stuck balls on the new Monster Bash.

If its too high you’ll find its too difficult to nudge but because of physics weirdness I err on the side of caution.

RallyRally
    RallyRally
    Participant
      • Posts 7

My two cents: VPX tables are getting too easy. I got a good reality check playing some real pins recently. Watch some videos of a real WCS table, those slings are SUPPOSED to be dangerous!

I was just playing ICPJuggla’s Taxi yesterday, so I know how difficult some VPX tables can get! I guess everyone’s idea of fun is different. My changes I consider a balance between ‘ball goes straight to the outhole in 30 seconds or less’ and ‘all known possible exits have been blocked with wall barriers so you can play until you get bored and quit’. The fun for me is making the shots.

shadowjugalo
    Participant
      • Posts 9

thanks for the table had trouble getting it to work at first but now it works great. :good: this is one of my top 5 tables.

vogliadicane
    vogliadicane
    Participant
      • Posts 56

Now this is a great table! It has become so awsome with all the progress lately. Thanks a lot alessio and all involved! Surely one of my all time favson my cab now. :good:

Alessio
    Alessio
    Participant
      • Posts 136

Grazie vogliadicane

kiwibri
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Great table!

One question – When I first loaded it a menu came up but I think i pressed a key and the menu disappeared. How can I get that settings menu back up? I want to set the setting for it to use the B2S server for backglass.

thanks !

BambiPlattfuss
    BambiPlattfuss
    Participant
      • Posts 27

Great table!

One question – When I first loaded it a menu came up but I think i pressed a key and the menu disappeared. How can I get that settings menu back up? I want to set the setting for it to use the B2S server for backglass.

thanks !

Great table!

thanks !

Great table!

thanks !

Start Table press F6

my project vpin on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrc8WJBNs-JN1Mga3qi3ZuxbQw4clQ2E0&v=-u5ftSFJOPc

kiwibri
    Participant
      • Posts 16

Start Table press F6

Update. Tried again, got a dialog box. Clicked ok, then finally saw the options! thanks for your help!

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.